One thing I've noticed...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004

One thing I've noticed...

about the Manufacturer's Forums ever since I started looking at these boards. The Turner forum almost always has the most people viewing it. I find that strange. Or maybe I shouldn't.

Almost twice as many people viewing the Turner forum (61) than the Specialized forum (32) when I last checked. 50% more people looking at the Turner forum than the Santa Cruz forum.

There can't be this many Turner owners. Maybe you Turner owners are just so passionate (fanatical?) that you frequent the forums more often than your average Specialized owner. Or maybe it's a bunch of non-Turner owners trying to rationalize to themselves why they need (yet) another bike.

As for me, it was for research. I hope to be picking up a large silver 5 Spot on Sunday.

Lay off the Levers

It's just one big pool party...

Quote Originally Posted by savechief
    ...There can't be this many Turner owners. Maybe you Turner owners are just so passionate (fanatical?) that you frequent the forums more often than your average Specialized owner. Or maybe it's a bunch of non-Turner owners trying to rationalize to themselves why they need (yet) another bike.

As for me, it was for research. I hope to be picking up a large silver 5 Spot on Sunday.
    And the water's fine c'mon in... It dosen't matter what you're wearin', just as long as you ain't nekid!

No, really...it's just a fun forum with a lot of good info about all kinds of things. Lurk, speak your mind, just don't hate us cuz we're beautiful .

Oh, and welcome aboard...You silver owners gotta start your own club like the Ninja-Black and *cough* Gay-Red riders.

(BTW if you haven't noticed, just like riding on the trails, you don't need to have a Turner to have fun here...but it wouldn't hurt! )
    Last edited by Bikezilla; 07-08-2004 at 07:01 AM.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.