Thread: kmart wtf

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

kmart wtf

B___sh_t. Wtf is all I got say. Kmart advertisements. You know Francois. In some towns we have building codes against stores(at lead supersized or grocer ones) this large. Also, in a time when these walmart are trying to justify breaking city ordinance to expand, your advertising choices are.not appreciated. This is a bunch of.crap. don't you have.enough Frigging high end night riding lights. Do you really need to sell out to the of wallmart? No matter how much you spew, wallmark will never.carry exposure lights(actually innovative) or freaking niner bikes( these guys innovate on ignorance, like you can't find a better peddling 29 er bike)
    So thanks again. Not everybody lives.in the bayarea.(i grew up there.so I can talk). Go poach lonely trail on a Saturday Afternoon for me. Or better yet, go poach whitemore gultch this winter. This will help offset all theh bad karma you brought upon the crew of mtbr by bowing down to the(wallmart)!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mechastrisand View Post
    B___sh_t. Wtf is all I got say. Kmart advertisements. You know Francois. In some towns we have building codes against stores(at lead supersized or grocer ones) this large. Also, in a time when these ass hole walmart felchers are trying to justify breaking city ordinance to expand, your advertising choices are.not appreciated. This is a bunch of.crap. don't you have.enough Frigging high end night riding lights. Do you really need to sell out to the.caulksukers of wallmart? No matter how much you spew, wallmark will never.carry exposure lights(actually innovative) or freaking niner bikes( these guys innovate on ignorance, like you can't find a better peddling 29 er bike)
    So thanks again. Not everybody lives.in the gheyfrikingbayarea.(i grew up there.so I can talk). Go poach lonely trail on a Saturday Afternoon for me. Or better yet, go poach whitemore gultch this winter. This will help offset all theh bad karma you brought upon the crew of mtbr by bowing down to the mung felchers of ballfart(wallmart)!

OK. What did did you say?

mtbr member
    B___sh_t. Wtf is all I got say. Kmart advertisements. You know Francois. In some towns we have building codes against stores(at lead supersized or grocer ones) this large. Also, in a time when these ass hole walmart felchers are trying to justify breaking city ordinance to expand, your advertising choices are.not appreciated. This is a bunch of.crap. don't you have.enough Frigging high end night riding lights. Do you really need to sell out to the.caulksukers of wallmart? No matter how much you spew, wallmark will never.carry exposure lights(actually innovative) or freaking niner bikes( these guys innovate on ignorance, like you can't find a better peddling 29 er bike)
    So thanks again. Not everybody lives.in the gheyfrikingbayarea.(i grew up there.so I can talk). Go poach lonely trail on a Saturday Afternoon for me. Or better yet, go poach whitemore gultch this winter. This will help offset all theh bad karma you brought upon the crew of mtbr by bowing down to the mung felchers of ballfart(wallmart)!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b8Tjc90wXns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    & everyone else's lives goes on.

on a routine expedition

mtbr member
    Step away from the crack pipe......

poser Administrator
    Look as I said in the other thread this is because you are being targeted by the adsense. Google it up, you'll see and get yourself a browser with ad block and block the adsense or whatever they are ads.

Anyone who understands this will understand why your post seems a little hypocritical.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons