Iron Horse in bed with Ellsworth- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Iron Horse in bed with Ellsworth

PRESS RELEASE FROM BICYCLE RETAILER

Iron Horse Licenses Ellsworth’s Suspension

HOLBROOK, NY (BRAIN)—Iron Horse Bicycles has acquired the license for the Instant Center Tracking suspension design from Ellsworth Handcrafted Bicycles.

Iron Horse will introduce the four-bar fully active suspension design to its 2010 line, which will include cross-country, freeride and downhill platforms.

“The folks at Iron Horse share my vision for building bikes with real, proven suspension technology, rather then concocting some gimmick to market for another few years before the next new gimmick,” said Anthony Ellsworth, founder and patent holder of Ellsworth’s ICT technology. The ICT system will improve efficiency, traction control, bump absorption and overall ride quality.

“Ellsworth and Iron Horse agree that the sport of mountain biking grows when folks have a fabulous ride experience on great performing frame designs. ICT-equipped full suspension designs perform better, have more energy and great comfort, traction and control then any other suspension design,” Ellsworth said. “We believe folks having that level of experience will ride more and tell a friend, and there will be more folks riding bikes, promoting health and appreciating our planet in an environmentally responsible and healthy way.”

How exciting is that, and they WILL be very quick as y'all know they are 110% efficient (allegedly)

Elitest thrill junkie
    ICT-equipped full suspension designs have more energy
    I live for quotes like these...
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Committed
    Not too shocking really, IH licensed the FSR from Speci before working with DW and his link.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I'm pretty shocked (and excited) that Ellsworth would risk the reputation of the holy-grail of mountain bike suspension to a manufacturer whose dropout alignment tolerance is 2.5mm.

banned
    Three threads elsewhere. On the EW end of things, he's in a very bad place right now.

Wait until you hear what else is going to go on with EW, if you're talking good manufacturing. This goes beyond the fact that he laid off workers, and the manufacturing facility is pretty much done, especially since his management staff walked out. He made some huge errors in business, along with his home and another on the same property, so licensing to World gives him some time to sort things out.

But there's more. It's going to be a huge shock if/when it comes to pass and likely, it's his only strategy out of his mess.

PS- TE has burned every bridge he had in the industry.
    Last edited by Jerk_Chicken; 08-12-2008 at 08:57 AM.

mtbr member
    ^^^ dude, you can't tease us with info like that! spill the beans, man! Just replace TE with 'little booger' if you need to. I had a lot of friends that used to race on the ellsworth team around the 2000's so I've heard a lot of inside scuttle-butt, need to know what they've got up his sleeve now.
    nothing witty here...

Leash Law Enforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    Three threads elsewhere. On the EW end of things, he's in a very bad place right now.

Wait until you hear what else is going to go on with EW, if you're talking good manufacturing. This goes beyond the fact that he laid off workers, and the manufacturing facility is pretty much done, especially since his management staff walked out. He made some huge errors in business, along with his home and another on the same property, so licensing to World gives him some time to sort things out.

But there's more. It's going to be a huge shock if/when it comes to pass and likely, it's his only strategy out of his mess.

PS- TE has burned every bridge he had in the industry.

JC pretty much nailed this one. My thoughts exactly. This just buys them a little more time.
    Last edited by Pinch; 08-12-2008 at 09:25 AM.

GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
    I vaguely remember something about the FSR patent expiring sometime soon, does this mean that any manufacurer now using 4bar will have to license from Smellsworst?

I was assuming IH was going from DW to Split Pivot, guess I'm wrong.
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP - VP of Business Development
    Pivot Cycles - Team Rider

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2w4s
    ^^^ dude, you can't tease us with info like that! spill the beans, man! Just replace TE with 'little booger' if you need to
    Little booger is having sex-change surgery. His new name will be Tina.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    It seems to me that IH should have spent the money on improved quality. All the reviews of how their bikes rode were glowing, it was the constant quality problems that led everyone to walk away.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by CDMC
    It seems to me that IH should have spent the money on improved quality. All the reviews of how their bikes rode were glowing, it was the constant quality problems that led everyone to walk away.
    Exactly.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CDMC
    Here is where the comedy begins:

In a 2003 Ellsworth Joker review (of his own bicycle here on MTBR) TE writes,

"As a single pivot design, it's often overlooked as conventional and passé. Although I would rather has a conventional tried and proven design executed with quality and attention to detail and performance, then the latest "greatest" idea executed with naïveté and marketing gimmick and hype."

and we all know that Iron Horse is committed to quality and attention to detail...

For a good laugh, read all of TE review of the Joker from 2003. I suppose Mormon BYU business school could help him differentiate between the proper usage of "woman" versus "women."

Outcast
    link to Tony's [Tina's] review of the joker. At the end, he addresses a joker owner who broke his bike:
    http://www.mtbr.com/cat/older-catego...5_1509crx.aspx

banned
    I'm enjoying reading about Zakster crying there. Most of his points can be directed back at him, especially due to his sig. He's livid now because he used to tell Turner folks they are riding Konas, now I'm sure he can't handle that to buy an EW, you just need to go to Randall Scott or Sports Authority and get an EW, a Mongoose Skateboard, and a bell helmet.

Outcast
    zakster reminds me of osokolo, but with a better command of the english language, and a couple more brain cells to boot.

banned
    I love the new guy that posted the "Leave Tony Ellsworth Alone" waaaah thread that accused Lidar, of all people, of being a troll.

What happened there? Lidar seems to be a pretty cool, levelheaded guy with great passion for riding, then Rogue Rider X reduced him to: "Are you on their side, or are you a passionate rider?"

If Zakster is this upset now, wait until he hears what's around the corner at EW. I'm sure most of you guys in Ca got the news through the grapevine anyhow.

And if you don't know, I'm not spilling. Not just yet

Leash Law Enforcer
    If Zakster is this upset now, wait until he hears what's around the corner at EW. I'm sure most of you guys in Ca got the news through the grapevine anyhow.

And if you don't know, I'm not spilling. Not just yet
    Let me guess, TE will be designing "green" cars that are more efficient than any other car on the market. You're such a tease!

What happened there? Lidar seems to be a pretty cool, levelheaded guy with great passion for riding, then Rogue Rider X reduced him to: "Are you on their side, or are you a passionate rider?"
    I haven't seen RRX post on the EW board recently. I wonder if he has become a victim too? Or maybe TE just put him on a short leash with regard to mtbr because of all the crap that was getting stirred up in the EW forum . . . again.

banned
    Don't forget that manufacturing facility is so green, it actually pays for itself 110% and all that.

Here's another empty facility:

Team Blindspot
    Ellsworth is in financial trouble??

Maybe he should have negotiated his contract with those Tibetan monks a little better
    Astigmatic Visionary

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    zakster reminds me of osokolo, but with a better command of the english language, and a couple more brain cells to boot.
    Aaaaagh, please don't start this up again!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Maybe some Buddhist tenets and teachings would give him some clarity and serve as a sort of exorcism of the evil nature that he posesses.

All his deeds have racked up plenty of Devil points and all that will come home to roost soon enough. TE is a walking recipient of some major karma payback. The problem is that he is narsissistic, ego-centric, and thinks people respect him when all the ones close to him do is despise him and fear his sue-happy ways. Almost every employee of his despises him. Kenny/Rogue puts on a brave face but he has been assimilated- I hear he used to be a cool human once...till TE got to him.

Just wait for karma to show back up his way.

mtbr member
    Iron horses awesome quality control combined with Ellsworth's kick ass suspension patent is a match made in heaven. Seems like a winning combination to me

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Ah, yes, Zakster of the "I ride trails everybody else only dreams of..." persuasion. Yes, and I ride trails laced with cheerleaders dishing out caviar, champagne and other undisclosed niceties.

banned
    It's that ICT sticker that makes it faster.

I'm interested in the pricepoint. If my thinking is right, offering "ICT" on such a wide scale and at a lower pricepoint from a less than premium company will pretty much end EW and his business will be left with just a few bikes, income from licensing, massive downsizing, which has already begun due to huge blunders (such as the manufacturing facility), and pure lack of focus on how to market right. He has the marketing down, but why isn't anyone buying? That's because the market is crowded with technology and the brands are becoming somewhat more even. I'm also thinking he's getting killed by Specialized, Ibis, Yeti, and of course, Turner. Seems like that's where his split of customers are primarily going.

Now those wheels, holy crap. They finally released that they are 3 pawl, 24 points. For that much? I got my ProII for under $500. If I want, I can run a 2.0 or a 2.1 and save weight and save like $700. Who is he trying to pull this stuff on?

Has anyone seen TE riding lately?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Gawd- those wheels are such a joke. No wonder they didn't want to share any info on them. The EW Tech guy also said that they were "very fast" even though at 24 engagement points and probably 5,000 grams, they really should "very fat"....maybe that is what he meant.
    Does anyone even buy those wheels. I know he had ten guys running that operation and now has four or less. He also has a myriad or power tools lying around there so there goes the Handbuilt by Buddhists line. Is there a bigger scumbag in the industry? Maybe a SOTM poll should start up. He would be it for the last decade. Don't forget how he brags about his liveable wages either. That equates to $10 per hour. Seriously, is that something to brag about, especially while you are firing half your workers?

3 "fiddy" for short
    How many times can one guy say "folks" in a simple press release??

banned
    Now he's working on the Green angle and "passionate riders that build bikes they love". Not to mention that he's pulling an American Chopper now with the Firefighter bike. Hope they send money to a fund for the families of fallen firefighters.

And RRX just posted in the EW forum and his wording is totally different. I am willing to bet that this time TE himself posted from that account.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogvet
    said Anthony Ellsworth, founder and patent holder of Ellsworth’s ICT technology.
    Is somebody trying to reinvent himself?
    ''It seems like a bit of a trend, everyone trying to make things longer over the last couple of years" Sam Hill

Pivoteer
    I didn't read the whole article, so maybe this was answered already, but why is IH moving away from the DW? Why license ICT over Horst? Will IH have to pay an ICT and Horst license fee?

Not that EW has a great reputation, but licensing to IH can't be good for what little business they have left.
    Employed by Pivot Cycles - www.pivotcycles.com

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miles e
    Is somebody trying to reinvent himself?
    Madonna Ellsworth?

I'm still laughing about how this news is crushing Zakster. But still, the best is yet to come, to coin the cliche. Wait until that blows up.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I'm guessing one of two things, either Ells frames are going to be made in Tawaiin or Ells is going to sell his brand or both??

The Ellsworth trainwreck rolls on! for the time being.

Leash Law Enforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by motoguru2007
    Ells frames are going to be made in Tawaiin
    Not a bad guess considering some of his recent, uh, foreign relations.

rr
    I don't do PC
    I'm still laughing about how this news is crushing Zakster. But still, the best is yet to come, to coin the cliche. Wait until that blows up.
    c'mon, spill the dirt already

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoguru2007
    Ells frames are going to be made in Tawaiin
    Sadly, a Google image search for "buddhist monk" + "welding mask" did not turn up anything good. Photochoppers?
    ''It seems like a bit of a trend, everyone trying to make things longer over the last couple of years" Sam Hill

mtbr member
    Just guessing here but DW probably doesn't want to be associated with IH any more so he decided they (IH) should move in their own direction. TE needs more cash so the deal works for him. We will never know why DW decided to not work with IH any more.

shins meet handlebar.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMountain
    We will never know why DW decided to not work with IH any more.
    Yes we will: money. DW can charge higher licensing fees to higher end manufacturers, especially now that IH isn't diluting the brand...Here's an example of why DW is no longer working with IH:

$10 per bike for a DW link license to Iron Horse and IH sells 10,000 DW link bikes or
    $20 per bike for a DW link license to Boutique brand and they sell 6,000 DW link bikes...
    Fear is the mind-killer.

Roy
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    c'mon, spill the dirt already
    Are you kidding? The Homer's live for "I have a secret and I'm not telling" games, so they can squeal in delight when everyone begs them to come clean.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Are you kidding? The Homer's live for "I have a secret and I'm not telling" games, so they can squeal in delight when everyone begs them to come clean.
    Nah, that's Tscheezy's game: holding secrets just because.

Here you have info going around in circles and it is spreading.

People know. It's not being "spilled" due to covering for those helping the community. There's another guy on the forums that explains in his posts why stuff comes out in bits.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Accidental Endo
    Yes we will: money. DW can charge higher licensing fees to higher end manufacturers, especially now that IH isn't diluting the brand...Here's an example of why DW is no longer working with IH:

$10 per bike for a DW link license to Iron Horse and IH sells 10,000 DW link bikes or
    $20 per bike for a DW link license to Boutique brand and they sell 6,000 DW link bikes...
    yeah but how many frames does a boutique brand sell ? - I would assume there are many more Turners sold than Ventanas for example but I would be interested to know if Turner sold more than a couple thousand frames a year.

Living the Dream

I think it is that DW is moving away from Iron Horse

Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er
    I didn't read the whole article, so maybe this was answered already, but why is IH moving away from the DW? Why license ICT over Horst? Will IH have to pay an ICT and Horst license fee?

Not that EW has a great reputation, but licensing to IH can't be good for what little business they have left.
    from the article

"Dave Weagle, the inventor of the DW Link, decided last July not to renew the license with Iron Horse. Pivot, Ibis and Independent Fabrication also hold licenses for the DW Link, and Weagle is expected to name a fourth licensee next month"

I think DW is probably getting tired of all of Iron Horse's QC woes.

From another Article
    "Weagle said he decided in July 2007 not to renew the license with Iron Horse, which runs through March 31, 2009, because he wanted to take the DW Link in a different direction.

Along with Pivot, Independent Fabrication and Ibis also hold licenses for the DW Link, and Weagle will announce a fourth licensee before Interbike that will develop a downhill bike using his suspension system. Many gravity riders consider Iron Horse’s DW Link Sunday to be one of the best downhill bikes available."
    Last edited by Alpenglow; 08-13-2008 at 05:20 PM.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

Living the Dream

I think you are both right.

Quote Originally Posted by wilks
    yeah but how many frames does a boutique brand sell ? - I would assume there are many more Turners sold than Ventanas for example but I would be interested to know if Turner sold more than a couple thousand frames a year.
    I think that DW knows that his design will be taken more seriously and given its due props if it is seen on more higher frames. Then he can get licensing fees from high end bikes plus mid level bikes like Norco, Jamis, Trek, Haro, etc. These mid level companies will likely a highly touted design to boost sales. Think FSR/horst link and companies KHS, Iron Horse, Norco etc.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Jerk_Chicken, I love your comments in this post!
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

banned
    Hell, there are so many of these threads running together that I forgot what I said here.

One thing I'm wondering about is if this will affect Turner and how so?

Already it will provide a line for income with massive downsizing/overhead reduction, as has already taken place in the staffing area at EW. What remains is the property with the manufacturing facility and TE's homes on it. Initially I thought people would go to him for building capacity, but the actual case is not true, and actually the opposite.

So it provides TE with a way out to start shutting things down, yet collect cash.

What position will this put DT into? Lidar said how DT focuses on just good rides and solid designs. In that light, I wonder if he'll be affected at all.

TLL
    mtbr member
    . . . .

shins meet handlebar.

One thing I'm wondering about is if this will affect Turner and how so?
    In the short and long-term, people who were considering EWs for its boutique appeal and "unique" suspsension design may choose to purchase from other companies like Turner. So that's a plus...There's a bigger question looming for Turner, however, and it has almost nothing to do with EW bikes.

The real question that bears on Turner's future is who will be licensing the DW link next...If it's a boutique mfr. like Titus or Ventana, then I think that has the potential to pose a real problem for Turner.
    Fear is the mind-killer.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    In the short and long-term, people who were considering EWs for its boutique appeal and "unique" suspsension design may choose to purchase from other companies like Turner. So that's a plus...There's a bigger question looming for Turner, however, and it has almost nothing to do with EW bikes.
    The sad thing is, new riders think that EW is the best bike to own in the world if they have the money but actually there are MUCH better bikes then EW at the same or lower cost.

The real question that bears on Turner's future is who will be licensing the DW link next...If it's a boutique mfr. like Titus or Ventana, then I think that has the potential to pose a real problem for Turner.
    So, you are saying it is confirmed Turner will be using DW-Link? Somehow I thought Turner would go for the simpler solution and use SplitPivot instead. Its simple and very low maintenance and they can get it into their bike without changing many things. Not sure about the weight savings though.
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

banned
    I don't know, I think Turner's somewhat low-key, simple marketing is something that turns people toward him. You see 100 full page ads filled with marketing, equations, and images of proriders and all this. Then you happen on Turner's ad that basically says it rides great and is low maintenance. The line, from the bikes, to the website, to the ads, to the policies, and to interviews and comments screams simplicity and getting to the point fast.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I don't know, I think Turner's somewhat low-key, simple marketing is something that turns people toward him. You see 100 full page ads filled with marketing, equations, and images of proriders and all this. Then you happen on Turner's ad that basically says it rides great and is low maintenance. The line, from the bikes, to the website, to the ads, to the policies, and to interviews and comments screams simplicity and getting to the point fast.
    True, I love simplicity, I made a simple looking but professional presentation and my group got the highest mark .

Look at how successful Apple now is because of their simplicity.

Ibis somehow won my heart, instead of promoting their bikes through ads, because of the CS and how good the bike is, the riders do promotion for the company. This applies to Turner too.

Here is my pick for favorite boutique bike:
    Ibis, Turner.

Favorite Mass-produced bike:
    Giant, Specialized, Trek.

Non-Fav that I used to like and respect:
    EW, IH (cuz decide to use the OP news suspension)
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

Living the Dream

I'm not so sure that it was a problem for Turner.

The article mentions that the 4th license will go to develop a downhill bike. The DHR is already considered one of the best, if not the best, DH bike on the planet. Plus the Sunday was already on the market as a DW link bike, so it will mostly likely fill the void left by the departure of the Sunday. I am sure that a boutique DH bike will be better than a Sunday, I'm just not sure it will hurt Turner hta bad. Remember that the VP10, Intense M6, and the Giant Glory are all similiar designs. If the entire Ventana Bikeline all of the sudden went DW link, then that may be a problem. I have heard wonderful things about the Giant Reign X. It is very similiar to the DW link design. If it was built by a Turner like manufacturer, I'd be tempted. I am actually curious if he is looking at at an mainstream companies like Trek, Kona, or even Transition Bikes. I bet those companies could really sell a lot of bikes with a DW link.

aka baycat
    Must be the only one waiting to see an Indy Fab Dw-Link full suspension bike!

shins meet handlebar.
    Quote Originally Posted by baycat
    Must be the only one waiting to see an Indy Fab Dw-Link full suspension bike!
    They had it on their site a year or two ago and they pulled it off the market...dunno what's up with that now. I really liked that bike.
    Fear is the mind-killer.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelhot
    Jerk_Chicken, I love your comments in this post!
    Check this story that was forwarded over:

His arrogance spils over to the dirt as well. I remember the first time I ran into him (LITERALLY), in 2001. I was coming around a blind corner, and There he was with 20 of his cronies, doing a group ride. They were all blocking the trail. All these idiots with their Ellsworth Truths, and full Ellsworth kits. Socks Jersey , Lycra..the works. I smashed into them at speed, and it was like bowling pins scattering. I was on my Ellsworth Truth as well, so I was totally star struck. But, still.... I was a bit surprised that he and his posse were just camped out in the middle of the trail.

Fast forward to a year ago...Me and xxxxxx are riding zzzzzz zzzzzzz. I'm on the [other brand], xxxxxxx is on his yyyyyyyyy. We come up on two riders decked out in Full Ellsworth kit. They're laboring up a short steep climb. Puffing like Choo Choo trains. I recognize that it's Douchebag right off the bat. He says to me.."Let me know if you want to get by". I reply "Sure, whenever's good..no hurry". He moves over, and xxxxxxxxx and I move past. As we ride past.. He's gasping for air and says in the most smarmy tone:

"JUST MAKE SURE YOU RETURN THE FAVOR WHEN WE ARE ON THE DESCENT".

I looked at xxxxxx and said.."Did you hear what that egotistical **** just said????"

We pulled over a ways up to let them get past. My plan was to reel them in on the descent, and make this clown eat his words.

We spotted them a good 5 minutes before we took off, in hot pursuit.

We caught them on the first chunky rock garden, the "AAAAA AAAAA". xxxxxxxx and I came barreling in and I saw Tony Ellsworth ********, off of his bike, tip toe-ing through the rock garden, with his sidekick right behind. Pretty comical that MR. Pro rider was walking his full suspension bike through the rocks.

"Riders Up!!" I yelled as we squeezed by.

We stopped a bit later to make sure that Ellsworthless and his bud knew who it was.

It was sweet revenge to rub it in that clowns face.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    We caught them on the first chunky rock garden, the "AAAAA AAAAA". xxxxxxxx and I came barreling in and I saw Tony Ellsworth ********, off of his bike, tip toe-ing through the rock garden, with his sidekick right behind. Pretty comical that MR. Pro rider was walking his full suspension bike through the rocks.
    Haha, I can imagine the picture in my head, would be nice if a picture was taken. LOL.

Where do you get this story anyway Jerk_Chicken?
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

TLL
    mtbr member
    Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think it matters. I just can't see Ventana going DW, ever. Besides, there is always VPP if one felt the need to jump on the patent bandwagon.

Anyway, most knowledgeable riders don't concern themselves with one pivot linkage patent or another, as much as they concern themselves with the overall ride and handling of the bike. I love the way my RFX rides, and as far as I am concerned, Dave could be using magic pixie dust and rusted rebar.

Don't ignore the influence of marketing when looking at suspension designs. The reason some designs are marketed as the best is because it sells more bikes, not because it is true.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by TLL
    Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think it matters. I just can't see Ventana going DW, ever. Besides, there is always VPP if one felt the need to jump on the patent bandwagon.

Anyway, most knowledgeable riders don't concern themselves with one pivot linkage patent or another, as much as they concern themselves with the overall ride and handling of the bike. I love the way my RFX rides, and as far as I am concerned, Dave could be using magic pixie dust and rusted rebar.

Don't ignore the influence of marketing when looking at suspension designs. The reason some designs are marketed as the best is because it sells more bikes, not because it is true.
    makes sense

totally..
    1st
    chur
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

TLL
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    makes sense
    Guess there is a first time for everything . . . . .
    Hadley rear hub service here and here.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by TLL
    Guess there is a first time for everything . . . . .
    ahh so easy

actually thought they were spot on comments
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Smellsworth has provided a good daily dose of smut for a while. I would miss it if they went out of business.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I would miss it if they went out of business.
    I don' think I would notice it unless someone tell me....
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelhot
    Haha, I can imagine the picture in my head, would be nice if a picture was taken. LOL.

Where do you get this story anyway Jerk_Chicken?
    I overhear bits and pieces. Same way I get the rest of my info

The "Bowling Pins" comment really put a funny picture in my head.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    The "Bowling Pins" comment really put a funny picture in my head.
    LOL
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

JmZ
    Reformed Lurker

Indy Fab - DW Link Pic

They had it on their site a year or two ago and they pulled it off the market...dunno what's up with that now. I really liked that bike.
    Had an image on the hard drive from a past interbike web thingy. (Wish I would have been there instead. )

JmZ
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JmZ

From one flat land to another.

Advocate as if your ride depends on it...

Members who have read this thread: 0