mtbr member
    Jun 2005

highline tabs: iscg or iscg-05?

I'm contemplating the idea of going "single ring" in the front, but I would put either a MRP G2 or an e13 LG1+........what is the tabs configuration on the 08 highline.......

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    it's iscg
    DHR

Elitest thrill junkie
    I put an SRS+ on mine, it works great. I had an older E13 SRS on another bike back in the day. The thing I like about them is that they actually friggin work. No BS like some chainguides I've owned (basically all others I've owned).
    Last edited by Jayem; 08-22-2009 at 07:53 AM.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    I put the LG1 on mine, working just fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Committed
    Quote Originally Posted by lokomonkey
    I'm contemplating the idea of going "single ring" in the front, but I would put either a MRP G2 or an e13 LG1+........what is the tabs configuration on the 08 highline.......
    As stated it is old skool iscg. Check out the Gamut guides, they are light, effective and easy to set up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    thank you guys for all your reply and help, I think I will go with the mrp one, if I can use my SAINT crank set that I already have......I read that the e13 will not work if my crank 'spider' has the tabs for the granny ring.....is that true?

got the dhr...
    Quote Originally Posted by lokomonkey
    thank you guys for all your reply and help, I think I will go with the mrp one, if I can use my SAINT crank set that I already have......I read that the e13 will not work if my crank 'spider' has the tabs for the granny ring.....is that true?
    i use an e.13 srs, with the tabs still on the cranks. no problems with it, just make sure you get an e.13 chainring with it, as using something made to shift tends to get caught in between the tabs and backplate of the chainguide.

Members who have read this thread: 0