Moosehead

Friday Nite Lights

Even the basic training loop is cool with a Full Moon and Homer sightings. Randomly met Rmac on trail thanks to his vintage Homer Jersey and 5 year-old Burner which is soon to be retired for a DWL Flux. Look forward to riding with you Richard.

Sorry for lesser photos, I haven't dialed in the night photos yet. So as a bonus see added xpost video of the Local Ladies ripping MW in Rmac's backyard. Enjoy the weekend.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dijV51a5MIM&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f& hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dijV51a5MIM&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f& hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Cool pics and nice video.

mtbr member
    very nice pics and vid!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Chicks that can ride! Gotta love it.

My cup runneth over
    Good to meet you Moose - I figured you were headed for a GM night ride.

I made an effort to follow one of the lady's lines from the video on MW this morning and after 4 or 5 times almost ripped the spokes out of my front wheel trying to make the switchback through the rocks. Felt like I learned something though and will session it again next week...

banned
    Mar 2009
    yep... I'm in love...

striker!
    Wow, those women can ride!. Really impressive terrain, riding and camerawork.

S
    "flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Love it! Girls rippin' it up! Can you you reveal the city? I've been enjoying CO's trails, being new to the area. Rocks, rocks, rocks!!!

Lay off the Levers
    Hotties rippin the rockies!
    You certainly have a flair for camera angles.

Nice vid Moose.
    I'm seriously digging that trail chunk.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Outcast
    So those ladies allowed you to stalk them all day, without calling the cops on you? I'm impressed!

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydirt
    Love it! Girls rippin' it up! Can you you reveal the city? I've been enjoying CO's trails, being new to the area. Rocks, rocks, rocks!!!
    The trail is just west Denver - Dakota (Dinosaur) Ridge and Matthew Winters - between Morrison and I -70.

Moosehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    So those ladies allowed you to stalk them all day, without calling the cops on you? I'm impressed!
    My wife won't let me stalk. Plus the shock collar slows me down.

To give proper credit, I had nothing to do with this vid, i believe it was done by jenamin herself. See below for another tidbit of her riding persistence and skillz.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1Ge2Jwe9Mc&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1Ge2Jwe9Mc&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehead
    My wife won't let me stalk. Plus the shock collar slows me down.
    I feel for you; my wife doesn't let me cruise the playgrounds on my way home anymore. She also locks up my nutsack in a safe so as to keep me out of trouble.

Members who have read this thread: 0