got the dhr...

... and if we just ... Finally Got It!!!!

Today, I came home, to find a large box with turner written on the side on my doorstep. in no time, i took this beauty out, for some pictures... I wont have her built up for a couple days... but, she will be so sick, and imo, very hot. check out the pics... and, just for all you homers... i did take a couch shot it came with the new bolt that everyone is complaining about getting in the way already installed, but i think i might be in the clear, because the chainguide is just able to be out of the way of it... barely. woops, the pictures wont upload, check out my album on pb. my brother's highline is in there too:
    http://luseboy.pinkbike.com/album/my-dhr/

Lay off the Levers
    Homers don't link pictures, we post em.

Nice schooter mang!
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

got the dhr...
    Well, i figured as much, but it didnt work somehow... thanks for posting them though =D. thanks man, im so stoked for it! ill put up some pictures of her finished... which will be in a couple days, i hope.

ROBOTIC RESERVE
    The Lakers bike is really going to happen.
    Captain's Rides
    2008 Turner 5.Spot Raw - Pushed RP23 / Pike 454 U-Turn
    2008 Turner Highline GDO - CCDB / Fox 40

got the dhr...
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Snakebite
    The Lakers bike is really going to happen.
    You doubted it, eh? well its gonna happen, even though you dont like the idea of how it looks...

Moosehead
    coupla days? showtime is fast paced. flying irish put his new dhr together in three hours, the night before a reasonably big race.

got the dhr...
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehead
    coupla days? showtime is fast paced. flying irish put his new dhr together in three hours, the night before a reasonably big race.
    well, i would have already had it done, but i dont have the tools to install the headset or the bb, so i have to get my shop to do that... but, as soon as thats done, itll probably only take me 2 hours and 55 minutes...

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    You had them leave it on your doorstep? You must live in a really nice neighbourhood.
    "Lightweight , durable , inexpensive
    Pick 2."

got the dhr...
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeLust
    You had them leave it on your doorstep? You must live in a really nice neighbourhood.
    haha, well not on purpose, but thats what ended up happening, and yes, i do live in an extremely nice neighborhood. I still havent gotten her built up. Since I dont have the tools for the bb and headset, im having my brother put them on. unfortunatley, the bb threads were a little screwed up, so they have to be chased... which means that im not gonna have the bb and headset on until tomorrow, I thought it was going to be yesterday, then today, and now, it turns out that its gonna be tomorrow. but, it will be worth it. AND, im selling my old bike to a friend tomorrow, to buy a new fork (either a manitou travis 7" dual crown, or an 09 boxxer wc... havent decided yet) so, ill get some pics of her up on sunday...

got the dhr...

Finally built

DHR... facing fountain.jpg
    DHR... showing off highroller.jpg
    dhr...facing hill.jpg

Not quite done... getting new wheels and fork soon...

Members who have read this thread: 0