Exclusive interview with DT!- Mtbr.com
    Rejoicing always!

Exclusive interview with DT!

Okay, to be completely accurate, I sat in the Turner booth for a while to keep out of the sun at a bike race this weekend. At the risk of losing my exclusivity, and my all-access pass, I will share many of the deep, dark secrets he divulged:

* He only brought one hat, which his wife wore.
    * He spoke very kindly of my bike, even though I left my DW-spot at home, and was riding a 13 year old Curtlo hardtail.
    * He winced upon being sprayed on the back of the neck with cold sunscreen.
    * If you have a house on the beach in So Cal, he would appreciate an invite to a backyard barbecue.

There you have it! Diving deep into the inner workings of his mind!

It was actually very nice to just sit and chat. I don't believe we actually talked about bikes. We talked about riding and family. Oh, and how awesome my single track commute to work is.

I don't huck.
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffmayne
    Okay, to be completely accurate, I sat in the Turner booth for a while to keep out of the sun at a bike race this weekend. At the risk of losing my exclusivity, and my all-access pass, I will share many of the deep, dark secrets he divulged:

* He only brought one hat, which his wife wore.
    * He spoke very kindly of my bike, even though I left my DW-spot at home, and was riding a 13 year old Curtlo hardtail.
    * He winced upon being sprayed on the back of the neck with cold sunscreen.
    * If you have a house on the beach in So Cal, he would appreciate an invite to a backyard barbecue.

There you have it! Diving deep into the inner workings of his mind!

It was actually very nice to just sit and chat. I don't believe we actually talked about bikes. We talked about riding and family. Oh, and how awesome my single track commute to work is.
    Too funny, Jeff. You have the makings of an investigative reporter.

Regards!
    Blog Ramblings
    West Coast writer for twentynineinches.com

Members who have read this thread: 0