Best of Austin, TX?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Best of Austin, TX?

I'm wondering if there are any Austin, TX Homers that would want to help an out-of-towner with the local fanfare.

Living the Dream

Crash, go to bikemojo.com

and check out the Austin Voodoo Board. I just moved from Texas to Washington DC. The Barton Greek Greenbelt and City Park are your best bets. Also, Post this on passion and you should get Bear, Scorpion WOman, and Austin Bike to respond.

Here is Austin Bikes Website. One of the dudes that used to ride with Superstock in SOCAL isnow an Austin Local. His name is Tom Buba HE is the first rider shown in the RFX video on Turner's Website here:

http://www.turnerbikes.com/08rfx.html
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

banned
    Sep 2005
    Yeah, hook up with Bear! He just came down to visit us here in NM and he's definitely got the goods on Austin.

Great rider to boot.

trail "cleaner"
    Jan 2004

2nd... City Park

Hey Crash, while on business down in Austin, I always hit City Park. A nice little loop @5-6 miles that has similar terrain to our SoMo but not as techy. Lots of small ledges. I do a couple of loops and then call it a ride. When are you going to pay us a visit again? We've only shown you the tip of the iceberg to what South mountain has to offer

Members who have read this thread: 0