mtbr member

American Muscle (Turner + PUSH)

Ladies and Gentlemen.....It is done!

Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails American Muscle (Turner + PUSH)-beam-me-up-spotty.jpg  

mtbr member
    Another in some daylight....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails American Muscle (Turner + PUSH)-beam-me-up-spotty-2.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Are you riding this or your Nomad these days?
    Who's in charge, the thinker or the thought?

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Too much white

mtbr member
    What are we looking at?

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    rear shock ? /
    trlridr

mtbr member
    Darren, whats the ETA on lyrik and RS air shock custom tuning? (as in we send you our existing shocks / forks)

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by trlrdr View Post
    rear shock ? /
    It is a white Rock Shox Monarch Plus. Possibly has some PUSH tuning too...

MK_
    carpe maņana
    That is a very sweet looking rig. I'm perplexed about the RS air shock stuff. Aside from buying new kit from PUSH none seem to be available for tune!

_MK

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by a*holes

mtbr member
    Are you riding this or your Nomad these days?
    Are you saying I can only use on of them?

Too much white
    Surprising coming from you!

What are we looking at?
    A really sweet bike that I just built....

Darren, whats the ETA on lyrik and RS air shock custom tuning? (as in we send you our existing shocks / forks)
    Lyrik....don't know. Monarch shocks will be very soon.

That is a very sweet looking rig. I'm perplexed about the RS air shock stuff. Aside from buying new kit from PUSH none seem to be available for tune!
    We've had a lot of difficulty in keeping up with demand with the Monarch stuff. The short version is that we finally have worked out some of the bulk parts sourcing required to feed not only new builds, but our aftermarket service department. It's something that we obviously want to offer both here, as well as through our partner TF Tuned n the UK as soon as possible.

Darren

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Ahh damn, you are actually talking about a bike. I thought for sure you were talking about the new CNC machine in the backround in the first pic Please say it is so!

Chris

mtbr member
    Ahh damn, you are actually talking about a bike. I thought for sure you were talking about the new CNC machine in the backround in the first pic Please say it is so!
    Not yet. The new CNC doesn't arrive for a few more weeks!

Darren

mtbr member
    Darren,

Is that a medium or a large? Do you or anyone else know if shock reservoirs fit the 2011 medium without frame interference? I am particularly interested in the Monarch+, Push MX tune, and Avy Chubie.

Great looking bike!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Are those kegs of beer in the background? If they are, I will send my application over immediately!

Not just famous; infamous
    You guys are missing the whole point. That's obviously a Pushed Reverb post. When are those kits available?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    nice but it is O-so 2011

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Sweet rig. I bet the PUSHed Reverb is butter

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluchs View Post
    You guys are missing the whole point. That's obviously a Pushed Reverb post. When are those kits available?
    2026 based on Darren's track record of announcing stuff and then getting it to market..sorry Darren but I spoke to you 2 years ago about sending in Lyriks and Rock Shox air shocks...

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Hey Darren,

I've been emailing with Nick B and he keeps not answering my question.
    Do you know if the Vivid Air 8.5x2.5 can be extended to 8.75x2.75?

_MK

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by a*holes

mtbr member
    Darren,

Is that a medium or a large? Do you or anyone else know if shock reservoirs fit the 2011 medium without frame interference? I am particularly interested in the Monarch+, Push MX tune, and Avy Chubie.

Great looking bike!
    Mine is a large and in charge. I know that the Monarch PLUS and MX Tune fit all of the sizes without issues. I'm not sure about any of the others.

Are those kegs of beer in the background? If they are, I will send my application over immediately!
    Ha! Just noticed. Yup, New Belgium treats us well here!

So sick!

nice but it is O-so 2011
    Yeah, too bad for me! Oh wait, the parts kit is 2012!

Sweet rig. I bet the PUSHed Reverb is butter
    The extra 1" of travel and titanium bendovernight composite air chamber are what really makes it stand out.

I've been emailing with Nick B and he keeps not answering my question.
    Do you know if the Vivid Air 8.5x2.5 can be extended to 8.75x2.75?
    Weird. Avoidding the question, or just not repsonding? Anyway, unfortunately the shock cannot be lengthened without signifacant parts cost.

Darren

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND View Post
    Thanks!

_MK

P.S. Hit me up when you're ready for something new; I may be in the market for a ride by then!

mtbr member
    Another in some daylight....
    Nice bike, it should be flogged Saturday with another Spot, after all, it's my birthday

C'mon, I dare ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails American Muscle (Turner + PUSH)-img_1715.jpg  

Outcast
    Can that ugly white paint on the monarch be stripped off, or am I out of luck?
    White is so 2001 motocross out of style dude! Fast guys ride black, again!

are you getting another mill?

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    American muscle would be more appropriate if it had American made shocks on the bike... Just saying.
    Killing it with close inspection.

mtbr member
    C'mon, I dare ya.
    Dare accepted!

Can that ugly white paint on the monarch be stripped off, or am I out of luck?
    White is so 2001 motocross out of style dude! Fast guys ride black, again!

are you getting another mill?
    We actually won't be selling the white we decided....just a sample. Not a mill....new Haas ST-10 turning center with a full compliment of add-ons....your not a friend of PUSH on Facebook! Look for another mill in about 6 months. Hope things are good Renny!

American muscle would be more appropriate if it had American made shocks on the bike... Just saying.
    We buy them as bulk parts kits and do the final assembly here at PUSH using our piston, valves, etc. that are manufactured right here at PUSH. Close as we can get at this point.

Darren

Paper or plastic?
    Got my Push Monarch yesterday. Test ride this w-e.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

Outcast
    . Not a mill....new Haas ST-10 turning center with a full compliment of add-ons....your not a friend of PUSH on Facebook! Look for another mill in about 6 months. Hope things are good Renny!
    Darren, when you say add-ons, are you talking live tooling? That would so fit your machining needs!
    Facebook; yea, sorry, I'm kinda anti-social, if you haven't noticed.
    Work goes well; we are in the running with four other companies to provide NASA with the replacement for the space shuttle. Our company is growing like a colorado wildfire.

Team Sanchez
    Darren, how is the reverb holding up? I work at a shop, and we've had nothing but issues with the stock ones. Same goes for the new Command posts. The gravity droppers on the other hand have stood the test of time, and seem to be much more reliable mechanically, and less prone to contamination leading to poor functioning.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008
    I have ridden the same Gravity Dropper for almost seven years with zero problems. I send it in once a year for service. It cost 23 dollars. Great service. It is a wonderful piece of work

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon View Post
    Darren, how is the reverb holding up? I work at a shop, and we've had nothing but issues with the stock ones. Same goes for the new Command posts. The gravity droppers on the other hand have stood the test of time, and seem to be much more reliable mechanically, and less prone to contamination leading to poor functioning.
    In my experience with them, the reverbs suck. I went through three of them, multiple generations, and they all crapped out.
    The command post, on the other hand, has been nothing but a pleasure. Surprised to hear you have problems with them. I had a regular one and a blacklite and both have been bullet proof. Not a huge fan of the remote lever, but the post works and works well.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Riser bars?

I find the bars on the 5 Spot to be super high due to the big old 5.3" head tube. Do you find the bars too high or perfect?

mtbr member
    Got my Push Monarch yesterday. Test ride this w-e.

Darren, when you say add-ons, are you talking live tooling? That would so fit your machining needs!
    Facebook; yea, sorry, I'm kinda anti-social, if you haven't noticed.
    Work goes well; we are in the running with four other companies to provide NASA with the replacement for the space shuttle. Our company is growing like a colorado wildfire.
    Putting Live Tooling in the ST10 would be like trying to cram a V8 in a Prius unfortunately. We got pretty much everything but. Dang thing ended up costing more than our mill! Glad to hear things are going well.
    No issues amongst our shop. What issues are you seeing? I did break a couple of the fittings on the early units, but since upgrading to the new aluminum dingho everything has been easy.

On a side note.....I rode the new Spot for the first time today. Such a great bike. Epic day here in Colorado too.

Darren

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

No issues amongst our shop. What issues are you seeing? I did break a couple of the fittings on the early units, but since upgrading to the new aluminum dingho everything has been easy.

Darren
    The three I went through all had problems holding air. They would just sink down and not come up. One lasted for 4 months of riding before doing this, the second lasted 3 rides, and the third one had barely one ride on it. These were both the first and second generations.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Great looking bike!

Team Sanchez
    Yep, same issues I've seen. It seems like the posts stop working if they are exposed to the least amount of mud or dirt. Not cool. Gravity Droppers have also been my favorite for 6 years now.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Darren, how can I get a Pushed Monarch PLUS in Australia?
    Cheers

mtbr member
    They don't sell to Australia, only North America. You'll need US (or Canada) shipping and billing address. Unless you have friends/colleagues in the US (or Canada) you're out of luck.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    How long before you get the PUSH stuff to TF Tune in the UK

I was on the phone to them last week to see if they can fettle my RP2/3 with a little PUSH magic but they don't have any bits in stock.

More importantly I also own a Monarch RC3 and want that doing rather than the RP2/3, so when will you get those RC3 bits over to Mr Flookes Darren?
    Last edited by vortexracing; 10-03-2011 at 01:19 AM.