Adios Origami- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Adios Origami

  1. #1
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,566

    Adios Origami

    and Hello Lyrik.

    Aqua is still afraid to show his face around these parts but he's alive & kicking.

    Aqua, you may want to do something about that front brake before your next ride
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    on a routine expedition
    Reputation: Marshall Willanholly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,570
    I see he's not running the 5spot rockers any longer. So is it a complete RFX or are those still the Spot rear stays?

  3. #3
    Team Sanchez
    Reputation: El Chingon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,368
    Poor Aqua. I miss the little guy, and his weekly ride pics. The guy has been shamed so badly that he had to hide "Turner" with a Huffy sticker. Come back Aqua! We miss you!

  4. #4
    Just another FOCer
    Reputation: Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,371
    A sad day indeed. The DUC served him well.

    Let see if the Homers notice anything else different.

    Edit: Good eye Skullcrack

    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    and Hello Lyrik.

    Aqua is still afraid to show his face around these parts but he's alive & kicking.

    Aqua, you may want to do something about that front brake before your next ride
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

    NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    A sad day indeed. The DUC served him well.

    Let see if the Homers notice anything else different.

    Edit: Good eye Skullcrack
    Did they ship some riding skills with the fork? It's a friggin' miracle that DUC didn't break, considering all the frames & parts that have fallen to the wayside due to his upper intermediate riding style.

  6. #6
    Just Grin and HUCK it...
    Reputation: SilverSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    Let see if the Homers notice anything else different.
    TNT rear perhaps?
    MCM# 2007.1

  7. #7
    Just another FOCer
    Reputation: Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,371
    Nah, SkullCrack already nailed it.

    Aqua has been using the TNT rear for a while now:


    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpot
    TNT rear perhaps?
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

    NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos

  8. #8
    on a routine expedition
    Reputation: Marshall Willanholly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    Nah, SkullCrack already nailed it.
    Damn, I'm such a geek.

  9. #9
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,942
    his gd is also missin. i was givin him shiz in a email sayin this might be the insperation to jump off a new rock for a change.
    No, I'm NOT back!

  10. #10
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,566
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    his gd is also missin. i was givin him shiz in a email sayin this might be the insperation to jump off a new rock for a change.
    Personally, I'm looking forward to the forthcoming photos of Aqua doing nosie wheelies with the new fork off the same rock from 8 different angles

  11. #11
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrack
    So is it a complete RFX or are those still the Spot rear stays?
    Still the Spot stays.


    Aqua hasn't been shamed, he's just working on his next album.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,775

    What's the story with this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Poor Aqua. I miss the little guy, and his weekly ride pics. The guy has been shamed so badly that he had to hide "Turner" with a Huffy sticker. Come back Aqua! We miss you!
    Do I dare ask what you boys did to this guy?

  13. #13
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,589
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Do I dare ask what you boys did to this guy?
    CRAZY FRED, do you remember how mean we were to you your first visit here? {that was your initiation!] Of course you probably do! Well, we were mean to Aqua, in a playfull way, and he just gave up on us.
    He's not as tough as you obviously!
    ****

  14. #14
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,566
    The true behind-the-scenes story is that he couldn't handle the teasing from Phow Schnuazer & Dilgy Buttons

  15. #15
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Do I dare ask what you boys did to this guy?
    CF - You can read all about it right here http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...l+freezes+over. Aqua is still around, just not on the Turner forum. There is also a quote in there from Dirty Booty to the effect of "Settle down nerds. I didn't get a Turner." My, how time changes us all!

  16. #16
    "Its All Good"
    Reputation: Whafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    CF - You can read all about it right here http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...l+freezes+over. Aqua is still around, just not on the Turner forum. There is also a quote in there from Dirty Booty to the effect of "Settle down nerds. I didn't get a Turner." My, how time changes us all!
    Well I miss his great pictures !
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

  17. #17
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Aqua is still around, just not on the Turner forum. There is also a quote in there from Dirty Booty to the effect of "Settle down nerds. I didn't get a Turner." My, how time changes us all!
    Time didn't change anything. I would suggest you question the truthfulness of the statement.

  18. #18
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Time didn't change anything. I would suggest you question the truthfulness of the statement.
    So, you're saying DB is a liar? Could it be a conspiracy? . . . In their neverending feud for supremacy on the Turner forum, DB sends Aqua an email saying that he has bought a Turner, but to keep it hush and he will send pics when he gets a chance. Aqua can't wait to break the news and sees this as an opportunity to smear DB's negative Turner comments in his face. Aqua posts, but without a picture he can't say much because, after all, the Turner forum is all about pictures and no one would believe that DB has bought a Turner. DB purposely withholds all pictures and information from the Turner forum, even though he has his new Turner, while Aqua is roasted over starting a lame thread with no end in sight. Realizing that he has lost his Turner forum supremacy to DB, Aqua becomes a recluse while DB shines in the spot (no pun intended) light of the Turner forum by virtue his recent "coming to Jesus" purchase.

    Is that how it all went down?

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: drumstix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    The true behind-the-scenes story is that he couldn't handle the teasing from Phow Schnuazer & Dilgy Buttons


    Some of these names just kill me!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.