mtbr member
    Jun 2004

5pack and new Push rockers?

Wondering if the new Push rockers will fit on a 5pack. I want to pull the trigger on the frame today but I can't get Darren on the phone. I wonder if it will have any adverse effects.

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by artsn
    Wondering if the new Push rockers will fit on a 5pack. I want to pull the trigger on the frame today but I can't get Darren on the phone. I wonder if it will have any adverse effects.
    Keep trying him. I know he's busy (and that's a good thing for all of us), and I also know he wants to take care of his customers. Leave him a voicemail, I'm sure he'll get back with you.
    Last edited by S-Works; 09-05-2006 at 03:42 PM.
    Astigmatic Visionary

on a routine expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by artsn
    There should be no problem with them fitting on the bike. From the info we've gotten so far, it looks like they would raise the BB height a little and steepen the HA.

If you get any further info, please post it up. I'm thinking about them for my 5Pack as well.

Members who have read this thread: 0