MK_
    carpe maņana

New question here. 5 Spot + 6 Pack owners

Winter is a bad time for resisting UGI as ride time is limited. Those of you who own both the 5 Spot and the 6 Pack, do you find yourself riding the Pack more, and leaving the Spot collecting a bit of dust, or is your 6 Pack a secondary bike?

_MK

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by a*holes

mtbr member
    Spot, Twice a much a the Six Pack, more nimble in the mud and as it is older than the Pack I'm not as precious with it.
    It is wet most of the time over here at the moment I'm not going as fast as the Pack wants.

mtbr member
    Oop's
    Last edited by Prof; 12-06-2005 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Double post

No, that's not phonetic
    Honestly, I go back and forth. I like one more for two months, and then the other. Right now I ride the Pack a lot more, partly because it has the TNT rear end that I am... uh... "testing", and partly because I like the super-supple suspension on rutted ice. Last spring I was all over my 5-Spot. If I averaged it out, I probably put equal time on each.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Just another FOC'er

Pretty much 50/50

I've got two groups of riding friends: the XCers and the DHers. Very different types of rides, requiring very different bikes.

6:30 tomorrow morning, if I'm not too wimpy to bold the, yikes, 40 deg (F) SoCal weather I'll be out with the XC crowd for some major distance and climbing. That'll be the Spot.

The other half of the time I out with my other friends, who'd never do a 6:30 AM ride, doing drops, pounding down rough trails at high speed, or spending an hour on one section working lines. Pack it would be.

Gotta have the right tool for the job.

I've got a DH bike as well set up with a small front ring for climbing, but for most stuff that's just too much bike. On the other hand I've climbed the Pack up our local 5700' mountain without a lot of trouble.

FM
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by .Danno.
    yikes, 40 deg (F) SoCal weather
    LOL. I am so jealous.

I'm on the 5" RFX build with DHX-air currently and it rocks. Plenty of bike for this time of year.

Might be a different story when the now melts....

~~~~~~~~
    okay, I don't own either specific bike, but I do have a '02 RFX with both sets of rockers and my domestic partner recently bought a 5 spot, all of our bikes are smalls. I also intend to replace my old RFX with the '06 model.

I don't find myself craving the 5 spot because no matter with who, what, or where I ride I will be looking for things to hit and throw myself off of. For one bike versatility I think an ideal setup would be RFX and 66SL, set the height of the 66 to emulate a 5 spot HT angle, and run the light rubber. Full height on the 66 and beef up the wheels and you've got the confidence inspiring setup.

Personally my setup is perfect set it and forget it with the van36 and 1000g 2.5's.

Having two bikes to choose from is complicated, I would lean towards pairing up a spot with something more substantial than a RFX.

mtbr member

Both

It really depends how lazy I'm feeling. My old route 66 weighs 37 lbs so if I'm down on energy or it's a 20+ mile ride I'll usually jump on the 29 lb 5 Spot. For most of the really technical rides or the ones under 20 miles or if I'm not worried about keeping up with the group I'll ride the Pack/66.

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by airwreck
    For one bike versatility I think an ideal setup would be RFX and 66SL, set the height of the 66 to emulate a 5 spot HT angle, and run the light rubber. Full height on the 66 and beef up the wheels and you've got the confidence inspiring setup.
    nananananananananana...I don't need to hear this right now. I am so close to making the SL purchase. How can I have winter UGI - we ride all year down here?
    Nothing to see here.

~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    nananananananananana...I don't need to hear this right now. I am so close to making the SL purchase. How can I have winter UGI - we ride all year down here?
    If you are a true marzocchi lover how can you resist?
    Next ride you won't be able to concentrate knowing that you would be having so much more fun with a bigger fork. The joy that my 36 has brought is exactly the kind of happiness that money can buy.

not so super...
    If you are a true marzocchi lover how can you resist?
    Next ride you won't be able to concentrate knowing that you would be having so much more fun with a bigger fork. The joy that my 36 has brought is exactly the kind of happiness that money can buy.

If I just had that $$. Someone buy my ZAM and I'll order one today

They said it would be ok!
    Nothing to see here.

Outcast
    SSINGA, I think your avatar's cleavage still needs a little lightening....too much shadow in the most bestest part!

Outcast
    Oh yea, she's a hottie; I think she got ripped off though with the no cleavage shirt and a photo angle that doesn't show off her assets to their "fullest"!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    SSINGA, I think your avatar's cleavage still needs a little lightening....too much shadow in the most bestest part!
    how about this, the chick on the right is hawtttt

rr
    I don't do PC
    I wouldn't kick the other one out of bed either, well, I mean if I was single

MK-sorry for the sidetrack, couldn't help myself

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    I wouldn't kick the other one out of bed either, well, I mean if I was single

MK-sorry for the sidetrack, couldn't help myself
    I'd expect them both to be there, at the same time.
    Hey, if you're gonna hijack a thread, it might as well be with hot babes.

rr
    I don't do PC
    I'd expect them both to be there, at the same time.
    hijack #2-sorry MK

I've tried 3 local stores here in the Springs and haven't found that Czar's IS, do have your liquor store order it???

not so super...
    What hot babes? I was lookin at the 66rc2x!!!!

Nothing to see here.

Outcast
    SSINGA, you're an I.S. guy; I haven't been able to open up the marz. website for three days now. What do you think might be going on with my P.O.S. 'puter?

rr
    I don't do PC
    Uh huh, you kinda missed when you cropped your avatar then.

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    hijack #2-sorry MK

I've tried 3 local stores here in the Springs and haven't found that Czar's IS, do have your liquor store order it???
    I can find it in most liquor stores in Boulder; the brewery is here. Squeak has found it in the loveland/Fort Collins area.....it can't be very cost effective for me to ship you some.

Bodhisattva
    Squeak has found it in the loveland/Fort Collins area.
    Yup. The Czar got me sh#t-faced again last night
    I also picked up a bottle of Avery Kaiser which is a most excellent Octoberfest style beer.

Tips for those new to the Czar:
    1. like most stouts it tastes better when warmer, like around 50 deg or up. Some of the complexity is lost when served ice cold
    2. make sure you have a designated driver

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    I also picked up a bottle of Avery Kaiser which is a most excellent Octoberfest style beer.

1. like most stouts it tastes better when warmer, like around 50 deg or up. Some of the complexity is lost when served ice cold
    I have found this year's czar to have a significant taste difference to last years. The drop in alcohol content is noticeable too. I prefer last years but, like the women posted above, I wouldn't kick either of them out of my house!
    I like the kaiser too. Very tasty!
    Yup, if you're gonna hijack a thread, it might as well be with babes, boobs, and beer.
    Can anyone else NOT open the marzocchi website?

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel

3. Don't drink more than 2 bombers in one sitting. People tend to get pretty surley with as little as two, worse with more.

_MK

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by a*holes

mtbr member

Wtf

Some of the complexity is lost when served ice cold
    Do you actually read what you type?

ahem*beersnob*ahem

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND

ahem*beersnob*ahem
    Enjoy your corona lite.

MK_
    carpe maņana
    I have found this year's czar to have a significant taste difference to last years. The drop in alcohol content is noticeable too. I prefer last years but, like the women posted above, I wouldn't kick either of them out of my house!
    I like the kaiser too. Very tasty!
    Yup, if you're gonna hijack a thread, it might as well be with babes, boobs, and beer.
    Can anyone else NOT open the marzocchi website?
    You've must have gone there too often looking at those babes, I mean forks, so your IS department must have cut you off.

_MK

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND

ahem*beersnob*ahem
    spoken by a man who doesn't know what real beer is!

Bite Me.
    spoken by a man who doesn't know what real beer is!
    Beer is for those who haven't yet attained enlightenment -
    Exhibit A your honor:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

Outcast
    Cutthoat, this barely functional alcoholic can barely maintain his marraige, job, and life consuming only the strong ales. Gotta stay away from the hard stuff. I have what some may refer to as an addictive personality.
    Allthough some margarita's sound pretty good right about now!

Bite Me.
    Cutthoat, this barely functional alcoholic can barely maintain his marraige, job, and life consuming only the strong ales. Gotta stay away from the hard stuff. I have what some may refer to as an addictive personality.
    Allthough some margarita's sound pretty good right about now!
    It's all about training
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    May 2004

... and if we just ... 40 deg a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by .Danno.
    6:30 tomorrow morning, if I'm not too wimpy to bold the, yikes, 40 deg (F) SoCal weather I'll be out with the XC crowd for some major distance and climbing. That'll be the Spot..
    The first time I hit snow on Main Divide, from Holy Jim, all I had was my XC gloves and I froze, it really sucked!

Now, after living in Boise a while, I'm over that! (it's about 10 deg, on avg in the Boise valley these mornings). However, more humidity in SoCal, I know, so may make it feel colder.

anyway just being a brat and derailling thread
    Last edited by mtnbkrdr98; 12-08-2005 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Temps, accuracy!

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat
    It's all about training
    I am a trained professional. Now hand over that bottle of Cuervo!
    Nothing to see here.

~~~~~~~~
    okay, I see whats going on here, the people who are frozen and snowbound have turned this thread into a discussion of cleavage and alcoholic beverages. Got to be careful this time of year when you mention things like, year round riding, and, the temp dropped down to 60 degrees...

FM
    mtbr member
    okay, I see whats going on here, the people who are frozen and snowbound have turned this thread into a discussion of cleavage and alcoholic beverages. Got to be careful this time of year when you mention things like, year round riding, and, the temp dropped down to 60 degrees...
    I don't see any conflict here-
    My recent rides have involved carrying the fold-up shovel and 3-4 cans of beer in my camelback.

FM
    mtbr member
    FM, that's damn civilized riding you're doing, carrying the beer!
    Thanks- but those are just for me. We all cary our own beers.

Outcast
    yesterday morning it was minus 12 degrees at my house. Snow everywhere. Indoor sports [beer consumption] are in right now.
    FM, that's damn civilized riding you're doing, carrying the beer!

Baked Alaskan

just a *little* late

Quote Originally Posted by MK_
    Winter is a bad time for resisting UGI as ride time is limited. Those of you who own both the 5 Spot and the 6 Pack, do you find yourself riding the Pack more, and leaving the Spot collecting a bit of dust, or is your 6 Pack a secondary bike?

_MK
    All righty, I guess I'm a little late to this party but I have wrestled with this question for a couple years now. Should I get a lighter XC ride (Flux) to compliment the Spot, a longer travel and burlier trailbike (6 Pack) or just keep messin with the Spot? Every year this hits me in the winter and every year I do the same thing -- nothing other than buy new forks and rear shocks.

You can go burly coil since the DHX's in the 7.5" lengths are still easy to find barely used and pretty much all the coil Z1's are 150mm, the Pike is 140mm, the Nixon is 145mm and the newer one Manitou has is 150mm I think. Then you can run fatter tires and rims and have a pretty heavy duty trailbike.

You can also go the opposite route with an RP3, a light front fork like the Mav (My fav weenie fork ) and lighter rims, tires, post, bars and so forth. A heavy and a light spec Spot is a little boring compared to the bling of another ride, but my checking account is thankful for that one.

Everytime I try to convince myself that I could use something lighter for the epic rides or burlier for the go *slightly* bigger days I look at some of the pics others have posted and quite frankly, I haven't pushed the Spot to its limits and I'm not racer enough for a dedicated XC ride.

So the arms race continues, with a plethora of shocks and forks keeping the UGI madness to a somewhat sane level. It just means there are a lot of parts lying around without a permanent home. But for me it has meant the Spot is the only bike I've kept longer than 1 year -- I have one of the originals so it turns 3 this spring -- and for the last couple it has been the only bike in the quiver. The Pugsley changed all that in a pretty dramatic way. After a week of riding it, its definitely a keeper.

So now the search for a new fork (66sl, Pike air or ???) and a new rear shock (prolly DHX-a or Avy) begins. I'm gonna mess with the spec a bit too -- finally moving to an X9 rear and going OS with the bars when the Mav isn't on. When will it end????
    The red couch has moved from Alaska to Florida...

Bite Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    I don't see any conflict here-
    My recent rides have involved carrying the fold-up shovel and 3-4 cans of beer in my camelback.
    Yeah - when has the discussion of cleavage and alcoholic beverages ever been limited to those of us who are snowbound? I thought it was standard fare, but back to MK's thread - yes, I usually consume my 6 Pack, stare at the Burner and think about my next 5 Spot, so I guess I use all three about the same and sometimes at the same time ---

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by AK Chris
    All righty, I guess I'm a little late to this party but I have wrestled with this question for a couple years now...

I essentially want a frame to run new generation long travel forks on, like the 66SL. The 6 Pack sounds good; at the same time, I would love to try a different suspension design which is designed around on-platform shocks, like a DW link, but I don't like the IF's application nor IBIS's material choice (although this is based purely on my thick skull's inability to quickly adopt materials/ideas which are not tried and true in a given application). I don't care much for Iron Horse's construction quality, neither. There are others to contemplate as well. Speaking of shocks, that Maverick of yours could get new life breathed into it when the new damper gets finilized. I have had a modified damper in mine on the Spot for some time (not the kind of mod that will be a production mod) and aside from excessive dive on steep descents and braking, I really dig it.

_MK

~~~~~~~~
    no conflict, just looking at the possible causes of the hijack.
    I drank way more when I had cabin fever too .

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat
    Yeah - when has the discussion of cleavage and alcoholic beverages ever been limited to those of us who are snowbound? I thought it was standard fare, but back to MK's thread - yes, I usually consume my 6 Pack, stare at the Burner and think about my next 5 Spot, so I guess I use all three about the same and sometimes at the same time ---
    This time of the year I usually consume a 6 Pack, Burn er one up, look at my 5 Spot and contemplate what to build next. The new issue is that the whole Horst Link phenomenon has been erradicated by extensive evaluation of the Homers. This opens up the floodgates which let in a lot of other suspension designs into the picture.

_MK

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by MK_
    This time of the year I usually consume a 6 Pack, Burn er one up, look at my 5 Spot and contemplate what to build next. The new issue is that the whole Horst Link phenomenon has been erradicated by extensive evaluation of the Homers. This opens up the floodgates which let in a lot of other suspension designs into the picture.

_MK
    I hear that the unified rear triangle is gonna make a comeback.
    T.E is going to patent it quickly too.

not so super...
    just looking at the possible causes of the hijack.
    oops...my bad.

But you started it by saying that the 66sl and a pack would be the perfect setup!
    Nothing to see here.

Alaska Turner Mafia
    Chris, go for the Pack! I did...... ......here's a sneak preview.

Rando
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Deceleration Trauma is my middle name

Baked Alaskan

Daaaammmmnnnn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EndoRando
    Chris, go for the Pack! I did...
    Rando
    Another RFX/Pack hits the 9-0-7, and its Arctic Camo (white) to boot!!! Congrats on the new ride Rando. To quote the Turner Buddah from Kodiak, my credit card just got very scared, or something like that.

p.s. Where's the ICT sticker???

Alaska Turner Mafia
    Where's the ICT sticker???
    That was the first thing taken off!

I've been in the habit for quite a few years now of picking up a new frame every Nov, and now that my knee allows me to hobble around somewhat on one crutch, I'm eager for a new winter project. Something that I can handle from my stool in the garage. It may take me a while to get 'er built up since I may be cannibalizing a bike or two. (besides, I may not be able to ride until springtime anyway) Plus I need to build a new wheel. I'm getting a Marz that uses a 20mm axle, and I don't have any yet.

Personally I think this is the route you should take too. I know you've tried the 6 Spot and probably appreciated the extra travel, but it's not a heavy duty frame. Your 5 Spot with Maverick and King wheelset is pretty darn light for an all around trailbike, but it'll never be a burly bike like the Pack even with sturdier components installed. However, the Pack is a lot of bike for Alaska, and will probably become my desert states bike in the future. If you don't think you'll be joining us on any future trips it may be too much. I'll let you try it out and make your own decision.

Rando

PS Homers, check out the reinforcing gusset under the rocker pivot. I thought that only applied to larger Flux's and Spots, but I guess DT is doing that now for Packs as well.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    ...what size you got there?
    (Nice BTW! )

Baked Alaskan

Bling!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EndoRando
    Personally I think this is the route you should take too. I know you've tried the 6 Spot and probably appreciated the extra travel, but it's not a heavy duty frame. Your 5 Spot with Maverick and King wheelset is pretty darn light for an all around trailbike, but it'll never be a burly bike like the Pack even with sturdier components installed. However, the Pack is a lot of bike for Alaska, and will probably become my desert states bike in the future. If you don't think you'll be joining us on any future trips it may be too much. I'll let you try it out and make your own decision.
    Too cool!!! I look forward to it. I have kicked around the 5 Pack idea after seeing a couple of em pop up on the boards, as DT is willing to sell the front traingles. But when I look at DGC's pics of the stuff he rides in Tahoe, some of that stuff I'd never attempt, so I definintely haven't pushed the Spot to its limits. But to have the ability to run a bigger fork without trashing my frame is appealing.

One of my winter UGI projects is a burlier set of wheels -- along with a new fork and some other bits including some bigger tires. I know my build is skewed toward the XC realm, but years of crashes have slowed me a bit. I just haven't been able to justify pulling the trigger on a Pack... yet. A test ride might send all that down the toilet though.

I just think there's too much crossover (for me) between the Spot, Pack and the Flux to justify owning something other than the Spot. Now a Flux and a Pack... that's another story and a combo I could see myself owning.

The price of entry is too steep when the Spot can do 90% of what I would do with either of the others. So a light spec soothes the Flux beast and a heavy spec keeps the Pack in la-la land. The shiny purple beast otherwise known as the Pugsley has also put the brakes on any Spot - Flux - Pack trifecta. Of course a month ago if you told me I'd be riding a Pugs I would have laughed.

The most likely scenario is a Pack front that I can mount up to the Spot rear for the body armor days. I can defnintely see one of those ano Pack front triangles making its way to AK real soon.

Lay off the Levers
    RANDO you DOG!!!

That's mighty sweet man. I totally agree, you fellas most certainly do not need a Pack up there...I will make the sacrifice and volunteer to keep your pack warm and well riden. Just give me the word and I'll PM you my addy.

Damm you fellas have touched on the same mental battle I've been having for more than a year now. Step up to the Pack, so I can hit the stuff I I've been sulking past (dying to try) or down to a Flux so my racerboy buddies don't have to wait as much(yeah, like that'd help much) And like JNC said I just keep adding nice bits to my Spot and keep on chugging. I think I need three bikes...and a second job.

Winter sucks, my UGI is at it's highest.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

No, that's not phonetic
    Hey, nice bike! Good call. The cool thing about the Pack is that it just sort of lets you do the stuff you have been eyeing but were a bit timid about hitting. It's funny how that extra measure of stoutness and stability halves the perceived severity of a lot of moves. My riding has not really developed in the past year (since owning the Pack) from a technical standpoint, but I followed hfly off everything he dropped without batting an eyelash since once you are sitting on a really capable bike, it just doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. I would not have done all the drops on Rockstacker on my Spot either. It is a definite and welcome skillz-bandaid.

Of course, armor is still recommended.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    ...And like JNC said I just keep adding nice bits to my Spot and keep on chugging...
    Dood! I SO think that was AKC
    Me.....upgrade my Spot? Shooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Alaska Turner Mafia
    I have kicked around the 5 Pack idea after seeing a couple of em pop up on the boards, as DT is willing to sell the front traingles.

The most likely scenario is a Pack front that I can mount up to the Spot rear for the body armor days.
    That's actually a good option, especially when Darren may be coming out with a 6.6 rocker/shock combo that you could slap on instead of using the Spot rockers. That would allow you to go with a bigger fork too!

years of crashes have slowed me a bit.
    Yeah I know the name of that tune, I'm tired of being busted up already, and I'm tired of missing out on riding opportunities. But I'm also a believer is owning a frame that can take a crash which was part of the appeal of the XCE. You can tell no silly dent will keep this thing from rolling, without a shock mounted the frame was right at 8 lbs.

I can defnintely see one of those ano Pack front triangles making its way to AK real soon.
    Those are sweet I must admit. I really liked the green of KGB's, even though I've never been that big a fan of green. The reason I didn't wait was that I'm still partial to HL rear triangles and figured I'd better jump before they were all gone. HL rear ends are all I've been on for years and just wanted to stick to it. I know, I know, all the testers are saying no big deal, and I don't doubt them. Just something in the back of my mind tells me there may be a slight enough difference that made DT endure this royalty quandary for so long.

I'm looking forward to getting it built and wringing it out this spring. Over the years I've seen my personal trail bikes increase in travel gradually. Starting with my 3" travel Mantis, to the XCE, and then the Spot. Now it seems a 6" travel stout bike is widely accepted as a trail bike. I'm just as jazzed about this one as I have with every new one in the past!

Rando

PS jnc, it's a large.
    Last edited by EndoRando; 12-08-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Baked Alaskan
    Quote Originally Posted by jncarpenter
    Dood! I SO think that was AKC
    Me.....upgrade my Spot? Shooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Are you making fun of me?!?!??!!??! Don't make me break out thhe slide rule and smack down some nerdy equations on yo azzz!!!!

I'm to justify NOT buying a Pack, I need to start a UGI support group or something.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Are you making fun of me?!?!??!!??!
    ...naw, I think BZ mistakenly gave me credit for your comments regarding perpetual upgrades for your spot. Geez, limit their hours of daylight & Alaskans are an emotional bunch

Lay off the Levers
    Hey ladies, my bad. Read through too many threads too fast. Keep yer panties on.

No upgrades JNC? How many forks have you had this year?
    (yes including the franken-partz)

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Hey ladies, my bad. Read through too many threads too fast. Keep yer panties on.

No upgrades JNC? How many forks have you had this year?
    (yes including the franken-partz)
    ...excuse me, but my panties are off after 1 AM...MMmmkay?

Upgrades? If my tongue was any further "in cheek"..... (only 3 forks on the Spot this year BTW...geez) 66 SL is getting picked up tomorrow...ahem, later today.

Lay off the Levers

Oooohhhh WAAAAAAYYYY too much information!

...excuse me, but my panties are off after 1 AM...MMmmkay?
    ....Man, that's the last image I want in my head before bedtime.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    ....Man, that's the last image I want in my head before bedtime.
    ...hmmmm, would you prefer...

Baked Alaskan

oh yea???

...naw, I think BZ mistakenly gave me credit for your comments regarding perpetual upgrades for your spot. Geez, limit their hours of daylight & Alaskans are an emotional bunch
    I don't think its the lack of light, I think its the fact that its in the mid 40's right now and probably gonna rain. This after we got a few feet of snow over the last few weeks, we had one seriously sweet snowpack that is now just melting away.

Perhaps the frustration of the winter tease got the best of me. I was having so much fun on the Pugs and then I got rained out. I don't ride the slush very much and I'm gonna need a motorcycle fender to keep the crap off of me. Grrrr...

not so super...
    I'm to justify NOT buying a Pack, I need to start a UGI support group or something.
    Buy the Pack. Repeat after me...buy the pack.

Nothing to see here.

mtbr platinum member
    Dang Rando, nice! There's something about the simplicity of the white frame that I really dig. You'll be like a white rabbit in a snow storm on that thing!
    I stopped driving my bike into my garage - I'm now protected with Roof Rack Ranger app for my iPhone.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    ...the white is nice. But, to me it just screams for some carbon faux-ber Turner decals....right Zilla?

mtbr platinum member
    ...the white is nice. But, to me it just screams for some carbon faux-ber Turner decals....right Zilla?
    Or how about some faux-carbon tape to cover up those fugly cables along the top tube?
    I stopped driving my bike into my garage - I'm now protected with Roof Rack Ranger app for my iPhone.

Baked Alaskan

yes... buy the pack....

Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    Buy the Pack. Repeat after me...buy the pack.

.... must... resist....

.... just bought Pugsley....

.... shoudldn't spend much more this winter....

..... but that ano is soooo sweet....

.... but I NEED a new fork or two and a new rear shock....

Members who have read this thread: 0