Crazed Country Rebel

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding

Another Saturday - another big ride.

42 miles, 5000" climbing. And some good shots to go with it.

Happy Festivus!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-biggs-mitchel-cnyn-top-climbcompressed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-devils-elbow-looking-southcompresed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-juniper-clamp-looking-westcompressed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-mike-devils-elbowcompresed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-mike-juniper-campcompresed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-mnt-diablo-deer-flat-biggscompressed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-steve-climbing-up-juniper-campcompresed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-steve-devils-elbow-2compresed.jpg  

3 beers, 2 cookies, 1 Piece of Pizza - oh and shyte loads of riding-steve-devils-elbowcomprese.jpg  

Stupid, but sometimes witty. Occasionally brilliant. Slow and fat though.

Mike Vandeman Sucks Dong

mtbr member
    I'm liking the recent trend in this forum for sharing riding stoke. You qualify. Congrats.

"I'm just a patsy"
    amazing photos! thanks for sharing .

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Nice post. Climbing above the clouds is pretty cool.

mtbr member
    very motivating

banned
    Sep 2005
    Scenic! Is this the Bay Area?... I love the Bay area fog. I used to live in the Lodi/Stockton area and would visit my step brother in Vacaville. Didn't ride MTB as much then...mostly into urban/college campus type freeride. Sure wish I had gotten into trail riding a little sooner. This looks like something we'd enjoy. 'Cept there seems to be a lot of FR?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Great song in the sig link. Great pics too, thanks for both.

tardcore
    I thought there was a moratorium on DW stoke, WTF?

Seriously, nice pics

mtbr member
    Great photos---thanks!!

Crazed Country Rebel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Scenic! Is this the Bay Area?... I love the Bay area fog. I used to live in the Lodi/Stockton area and would visit my step brother in Vacaville. Didn't ride MTB as much then...mostly into urban/college campus type freeride. Sure wish I had gotten into trail riding a little sooner. This looks like something we'd enjoy. 'Cept there seems to be a lot of FR?
    Yes. This is Mount Diablo in the East Bay. Great view from up there - you can easily see Modesto/Stockton from the top. The picture where Mike is pointing at something - he was noticing you could see the snow capped mountains around Lake Tahoe - which is a 3.5 hour drive - so you can really see quite far from up there.
    Stupid, but sometimes witty. Occasionally brilliant. Slow and fat though.

Mike Vandeman Sucks Dong

banned
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    Yes. This is Mount Diablo in the East Bay. Great view from up there - you can easily see Modesto/Stockton from the top. The picture where Mike is pointing at something - he was noticing you could see the snow capped mountains around Lake Tahoe - which is a 3.5 hour drive - so you can really see quite far from up there.

I used to "cruise" in Modesto back in the day

...and Graffiti Night

mtbr member
    Would this be the "feats of strength?"

LOL nice pics.

Members who have read this thread: 0