mtbr member

2 ??'s re. shocks

I just ordered a new 5 spot frame. I decided I wanted an anodized one.

I noticed on web site the frame comes with DHX coil or air. Was wondering if the frame can be had with RP23? And if it did, is the DHX Air that much better the RP23?

Thanks in advance,

aloha,
    g

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by gmats
    I just ordered a new 5 spot frame. I decided I wanted an anodized one.

I noticed on web site the frame comes with DHX coil or air. Was wondering if the frame can be had with RP23? And if it did, is the DHX Air that much better the RP23?

Thanks in advance,

aloha,
    g

I don't know if the DHX air is any better, it's certainly a much for complicated shock to set up than the RP23.

In the long run you have more tuning options with an RP23. With the 23 when it's time for service, you could have it Pushed, no can do with the DHX air.

DHX air = what you get is what you get. RP23 = you can make dramatic improvements in perfomance when the time comes.

In talking with Darren at Push, he feels the spot is definately better off with an air shock vs coil.

Hope that helps
    Astigmatic Visionary

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    g - this is the route id wanna go if i replaced the flux with a spot. id say its a good call. talk to turner and report yer findings please.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    OK, I'll email Turner. Just wanted to know what everyone out there in homerland thought.

On a side note, small black anodized spot not due to be shipped until late Oct. I guess I still have a while to figure it out. Hope someone out there can say they've tried both.

Thanks,

Aloha,
    g

Members who have read this thread: 0