IMBA sponsorship but no link from IMBA??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2004

IMBA sponsorship but no link from IMBA??

The Save The Trails forum is sponsored by IMBA but when I look on the IMBA website there is no link or reference to the forum on MTBR. This seems odd since IMBA strongly suggests to MTB clubs they sponsor/create an on-line forum to share information and build a sense of community. I would suggest that IMBA follow their own advice and either add a very visiable link to the Save The Trails forum on MTBR or create their own forum.
    Bruce

Probably drunk right now

Have nothing better to complain about?

Quote Originally Posted by bweide
    The Save The Trails forum is sponsored by IMBA but when I look on the IMBA website there is no link or reference to the forum on MTBR. This seems odd since IMBA strongly suggests to MTB clubs they sponsor/create an on-line forum to share information and build a sense of community. I would suggest that IMBA follow their own advice and either add a very visiable link to the Save The Trails forum on MTBR or create their own forum.
    Bruce
    What? I would prefer that IMBA focus on Federal policies that further trail access and not whether or not they link MTBR on their site.

Members who have read this thread: 0