Do they get lonely?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2018

Do they get lonely?

I went past these while walking the dog before work. It was difficult not to call in a "personal" day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do they get lonely?-img_20190128_073129-1125x1500.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I have a rogue hoe 70 R with a ash handle, way awesome.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Leeboh, I'm really liking them too. I have a wood handle 70hr also, I keep that one close to the house and it gets put up. Thinking about the 50hr for something lighter. Or maybe just one if the lighter gardening hoes.

Rent this space for $
    Quote Originally Posted by karthur View Post
    Leeboh, I'm really liking them too. I have a wood handle 70hr also, I keep that one close to the house and it gets put up. Thinking about the 50hr for something lighter. Or maybe just one if the lighter gardening hoes.
    The 55HR is a really capable tool. I bought 10 of them in addition to 10 70HR's. We wanted something a little lighter yet capable for our "smaller" volunteers and even though I carry my own personal 70HR, I find myself gravitating towards the 55HR because it's a bit easier to swing and carry in long distances. The 55HR is very popular with the users. We have maybe a half dozen 70HR's with ash handles but all the rest I have bought with the fibreglass handles. I prefer the diameter of the 'glass and they're holding up very well.

The other up and coming tool for us is the Travis. I bought 4 of them at the same time as the others to test out and have been actively asking the regulars that use them what they think and everybody is thrilled with it. I'll be getting more. Again, my only personal beef is the heftier ash handle. It's fat and when I bought them, there was no option for fibreglass. I haven't checked to see if that has changed.