WTF Texas?

Printable View

• 05-24-2010
    srwhouston
    WTF Texas?
    Why are we the most dead forum topic on this board??????
  • 05-24-2010
    EPeff
    We're out riding!
  • 05-24-2010
    ArmySlowRdr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by srwhouston
    Why are we the most dead forum topic on this board??????

Because our forum is at bikemojo.com
  • 05-24-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr

WTF are you talkin' 'bout?

I am constantly on

www.TheTexasOutdoors.com

^^^ everything outdoors in Texas

:p
  • 05-24-2010
    Pedigre
    Quote:

easy on the use of "our" :p
  • 05-24-2010
    BikeMojo
    /yawn

/end yawn
  • 05-24-2010
    Pedigre
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BikeMojo
    /yawn

/end yawn

get some sleep, then lighten up :thumbsup:
  • 05-25-2010
    ryno711
    lol
  • 05-25-2010
    srwhouston
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ryno711
    lol

you strike me as a mountain bike rider
  • 05-25-2010
    J3SSEB
    So let's liven it up a bit. Anybody here from Denton or N. Texas region?
  • 05-25-2010
    thebronze
    Yeah, just south of Denton in Hickory Creek. Looking forward to this weekend and getting back down to Dino Valley SP if possible. Oh yeah, its hot as hell already.
  • 05-25-2010
    Blake00gt
    Wish I could make the drive out to watch the Mellow Classic
  • 05-25-2010
    J3SSEB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thebronze
    Yeah, just south of Denton in Hickory Creek. Looking forward to this weekend and getting back down to Dino Valley SP if possible. Oh yeah, its hot as hell already.

Yes it is, but at least it's been cloudy. Dino Valley eh? Never ridden there. Is it worth the drive? Right now I just ride Northshore about 3 times a week; wish they would get Knob Hill up and running again.
  • 05-25-2010
    i'm cookin bacon on the driveway cuz....it's that time of the year.
    any of you guys hit up those El Paso trails? they look pretty damn fun
  • 05-25-2010
    thebronze
    Quote:

Originally Posted by J3SSEB
    Yes it is, but at least it's been cloudy. Dino Valley eh? Never ridden there. Is it worth the drive? Right now I just ride Northshore about 3 times a week; wish they would get Knob Hill up and running again.

Dino Valley is well worth the drive in my book. Its got long sweeping downhills with plenty of rocky ledges to hop. Some technical climbs, staircases, and ledges everywhere. Yeah I also hit North Shore a lot but its getting really boring. So boring ive gone back to horseshoe to ride.

I miss that big drop at Knob Hill. That sucker must have had 4' of vert on it.
  • 05-25-2010
    J3SSEB
    Quote:

HaHa, I don't. I hung up my rear wheel on that one and went down hard. I took a little dirt nap that day, good thing I wasn't riding alone.
  • 05-25-2010
    thebronze
    Quote:

HaHa, I don't. I hung up my rear wheel on that one and went down hard. I took a little dirt nap that day, good thing I wasn't riding alone.

Sorry to hear that man, I remember rolling it a little too fast once and feeling the back wheel come up but then I hit the transition down and rolled out.

There's a good drop on the west side of north shore thats not as long but twice as scary. I've talked to a few people who have been careflighted out because of it.
  • 05-25-2010
    smilinsteve
    Why don't you guys talk about how your state wants to re-write the history text books for the whole country, to minimize the legitimate role of the brilliant Thomas Jefferson; improperly explain the meaning and importance to the country’s development of the phrase “separation of church and state”; incorrectly say that the McCarthyism of the 1950's was vindicated; require that that the United States be referred to as a “constitutional republic” rather than “democratic,” etc.
  • 05-25-2010
    ryno711
    Quote:

Originally Posted by smilinsteve
    Why don't you guys talk about how your state wants to re-write the history text books for the whole country, to minimize the legitimate role of the brilliant Thomas Jefferson; improperly explain the meaning and importance to the country’s development of the phrase “separation of church and state”; incorrectly say that the McCarthyism of the 1950's was vindicated; require that that the United States be referred to as a “constitutional republic” rather than “democratic,” etc.

ummmm hmmmmm thats right!
  • 05-25-2010
    ryno711
    Quote:

you strike me as a mountain bike rider

nice sig nig
  • 05-25-2010
    springtrailstx
    Quote:

Keep the politics out of it!!:madmax: Biking is about having fun:D , politics is not.
  • 05-25-2010
    ryno711
    Quote:

Originally Posted by springtrailstx
    Keep the politics out of it!!:madmax: Biking is about having fun:D , politics is not.

thank you! Smilinsteve is on wrong board.

I recommend he post on this forum:

www.dontreallygivea****.org
  • 05-25-2010
    Aww Snap!!
    Quote:

thank you! Smilinsteve is on wrong board.

I recommend he post on this forum:

www.dontreallygivea****.org

or f88me

prolly can't hang with those guys.
  • 05-25-2010
    ryno711
    awwwwwww Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 05-25-2010
    smilinsteve
    Ok, you Texans go back to figuring out what you can talk about. I was just trying to be helpful.
    :cool:
  • 05-25-2010
    ryno711
    kthx
  • 05-25-2010
    thebronze
    Quote:

Ok, you Texans go back to figuring out what you can talk about. I was just trying to be helpful.
    :cool:

You obviously dont live here, after being here most of my life you just shrug off the uneducated masses and enjoy the lack of state income tax. Besides every one of these nuts is packing heat.
  • 05-25-2010
    how about makin' a road trip to Freestone Mx off of I-45 on 6/5 to go cheer for EliT, son of mtb legend JohnnyT. It's gonna be great motos to watch.

The kid hauls ass. that means fast as sh*t, smilinsteve.
  • 05-25-2010
    stgo2019
    Quote:

Dino Valley is well worth the drive in my book. Its got long sweeping downhills with plenty of rocky ledges to hop. Some technical climbs, staircases, and ledges everywhere. Yeah I also hit North Shore a lot but its getting really boring. So boring ive gone back to horseshoe to ride.

Dino is one of my absolute favorite trails. Well worth the drive and if you like the drop at Knob Hills then head a few miles to the east of Dino and hit Cleburne SP. There are two drops on the inner loop that make the Knob Hill drop look like a curb.
    In fact I believe that they closed that part of the loop for a while because some one was hurt pretty bad when they missed the 90 degree turn at the bottom of the first drop.
  • 05-25-2010
    randi
    I'll be there cheering for Eli and the Texas boys. I hope John is there.
  • 05-26-2010
    thebronze
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stgo2019
    Dino is one of my absolute favorite trails. Well worth the drive and if you like the drop at Knob Hills then head a few miles to the east of Dino and hit Cleburne SP. There are two drops on the inner loop that make the Knob Hill drop look like a curb.
    In fact I believe that they closed that part of the loop for a while because some one was hurt pretty bad when they missed the 90 degree turn at the bottom of the first drop.

yeah, been to Cleburne and done them, they are a whole lot longer than the ones at knob hill but knob had vert! They were open last time I was there which was a couple months back. If these are the same ones right behind the bath room and parking lot area. Cleburne is a great trail with a LOT of climbing and some choppy a$$ downhills. I went last year and chickened out on the jump that was removed. I kept saying "next time I'll hit it". :madman:
  • 05-26-2010
    HAL 9000
    Quote:

Why don't you guys talk about how your state wants to re-write the history text books for the whole country.

Sorry there is the TRUTH then there is your liberal revisionist history perhaps I’d rather have my children knowing what really happened rather than what you wish had happened.

Nice try troll...
  • 05-26-2010
    fastmtnbiker33w
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 53119
    i'm cookin bacon on the driveway cuz....it's that time of the year.
    any of you guys hit up those El Paso trails? they look pretty damn fun

Fun!!????

Our trails suck! Hardest trails anywhere.
  • 05-27-2010
    du52
    I ride in Houston, thoughts?
  • 05-27-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by du52
    I ride in Houston, thoughts?

Thoughts? Glad I don't live in Houston! :thumbsup:

You ride outside of houston?
  • 05-27-2010
    du52
    sometimes, not too much, i ride through downtown and along the bayou and sometimes out a little west of town
  • 05-27-2010
    ZachTX
    Quote:

So let's liven it up a bit. Anybody here from Denton or N. Texas region?

Yeah, I live in Denton too! Seriously, anybody know whats up with getting knob hill up and going?
  • 05-27-2010
    J3SSEB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachTX
    Yeah, I live in Denton too! Seriously, anybody know whats up with getting knob hill up and going?

Haha! What' up dude? So can I come to Houston with you? I have absolutely no plans for Memorial Day weekend and my girlfriend still hates me :D Maybe I'll just ride some local Dallas trails. I'm joking about going with you by the way, I wouldn't want to intrude :thumbsup:
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    Quote:

Or lets stay in the dark ages and keep following old legislature, old laws, old ways, old constitution in an age that is far to advanced for it. Its time for some revisions! The principles this country were founded on and continue to be built on are great, but its time to make changes. We are never going to agree on everything, but its about time we make some changes or we are going to go right back to the place that made us create those documents in the first place.
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    Quote:

Originally Posted by du52
    sometimes, not too much, i ride through downtown and along the bayou and sometimes out a little west of town

several of us are also stuck in this concrete jungle. We have several locations to ride in Houston and surrounding areas. Critical Mass is tomorrow night downtown if you want to meet a few fellow riders. Usually you can make some plans and find out some places to go ride from some of the riders there
  • 05-27-2010
    serious? Critical Mess in Houston? pass
  • 05-27-2010
    clewttu
    critical mass is the suck
  • 05-27-2010
    springtrailstx
    I had never heard of "Critical Mass", but the negative replies on this thread got my attention. I really hate it when there is so much negativity on these boards. So I looked it up and saw that it originated in San Francisco. So, I second the motion that they suck.
  • 05-27-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

I had never heard of "Critical Mass", but the negative replies on this thread got my attention. I really hate it when there is so much negativity on these boards. So I looked it up and saw that it originated in San Francisco. So, I second the motion that they suck.

Are you kidding?

Why don't you get out on your bike. Maybe go to a CM (I never had) and THEN judge, instead of being a close-minded prick.
  • 05-27-2010
    clewttu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CharacterZero
    Are you kidding?

Why don't you get out on your bike. Maybe go to a CM (I never had) and THEN judge, instead of being a close-minded prick.

somebodies panties in a wad
    critical mass gives bikers a bad rap due to the "close minded prick" nature of their actions
  • 05-27-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clewttu
    somebodies panties in a wad
    critical mass gives bikers a bad rap due to the "close minded prick" nature of their actions

I like open minded people.

Most people who have NEVER left Texas don't have **** for perspective.

And for someone to say "Oh, it is from San Fransisco" as their final argument for why something sucks needs to be called out on it.
  • 05-27-2010
    clewttu
    gotcha, and i would concur, but i think it was meant tongue in cheek
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    you opinion on why it sucks is just that, an opinion. Some people have different reasons for riding, some people follow laws, some dont.

its a fun ride where all types of peoples and cyclist get together. Ther is a reason over 150 cities around the world do this on the same night at the same time.
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    and FYI, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin also have a CM
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    5 Attachment(s)
    some photos from last month
  • 05-27-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

some photos from last month

That is why cyclist have a BAD NAME.

That Cali-Fornicator should obviously have a HELMET on his dog! :madman: :madman: :madman:
  • 05-27-2010
    springtrailstx
    You are right I shouldn't judge critical mass so harshly. Looks like a fun time was had last month. Hell, any event where you can have a few brewskies and ride can't be all that bad.:thumbsup:
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    its funny. cyclists have always had a bad name. which is why the road laws for us is the same as automobiles. one of the points of CM to begin with.

Now cyclists are blaming other cyclists for the bad name. lol

Thanks for teh support though CZ
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    Quote:

You are right I shouldn't judge critical mass so harshly. Looks like a fun time was had last month. Hell, any event where you can have a few brewskies and ride can't be all that bad.:thumbsup:

precisely!! houstoncriticalmass.com if you want to join. PM me for my cell number or hit me up on TTO. We have a meeting spot. A bunch of us ride together. We stay away from the cyclists who give us a bad name. lol
  • 05-27-2010
    springtrailstx
    Quote:

......but San Fran still sucks!!:D
  • 05-27-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

Right on. If I were you, I'd get out and find out what it is about. Just make sure to carry a brown bag if you are drinking in public.:thumbsup:
  • 05-27-2010
    clewttu
    the problem, these cyclists do nothing to promote legal riding, in fact they glorify the opposite, and thus, give us a bad name
    if they were obeying the laws they are trying to bring attention to (that was the mission) that would be one thing, but they piss on laws
    and yes, i rode CM once, and wont again due to the fact that most of the idiots are misguided (not all, but most)
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    from the Austin CM site:

What is Critical Mass?
    Critical Mass is a monthly bicycle ride to celebrate cycling and to take back the streets. It began in San Francisco in 1992, and quickly spread to cities all over the world. Critical Mass appeared in Austin in October 1993. [more on the origin of Critical Mass]
    We meet on the last Friday of every month (holiday or not, rain or shine) at 5:00pm on the UT West Mall where it meets Guadalupe (between 22nd & 23rd Streets). Participation varies a LOT. There have been as few as two riders and as many as 200. "Typical" is 50.

What's the purpose?
    Everyone has their own reasons for riding on Critical Mass. Some see it as a protest of cars, others just like to go on a fun bike ride. After being menaced every day by cars, many of us find it exhilirating to ride with 50-100 other cyclists in a fun, supportive atmosphere. Critical Mass doesn't have any specific agenda or goals. While most of us would like to see an end to the car culture, Critical Mass doesn't have a specific plan to hasten that goal; it's just a bike ride. (Although many of us do work with other organizations that have specific plans for increasing cycling access.)
    Do you break traffic laws?
    Most riders run stop signs and red lights on the ride (after making sure that it's safe to do so). Some riders obey all the rules, all the time. Many of us feel that the road rules were written with cars in mind and make little sense when applied to bicycles, especially 100 bicycles. (Try staying in one lane on a ride that large.) Requiring a bicycle to behave like a car is much like requiring a fish to behave like an accountant -- they're two totally different things. Other more enlightened parts of the world (including one state in the U.S.) allow cyclists to treat stop signs as yield signs.
    Many of us also have contempt for the law because it's applied unevenly to bicyclists and motorists. When Austin had a helmet law, bicyclists were thrown in jail left and right for not wearing helmets, while we've never heard of a motorist going to jail for not wearing a seatbelt. And while cyclists can easily get tickets for something as mundane as riding on the sidewalk, motorists who hit and kill or severely injure cyclists often get off scott-free. The law also provides extra rights for motorists at our expense, such as the right for cars to park in our bike lanes. With all this in mind, it's no wonder that many cyclists have little regard for a law that requires them to stop at a stop sign when there's no danger in their simply slowing down instead.

Do you block traffic?
    Many contend that bicycles can't block traffic because bicycles *are* traffic. In reality, it's obvious that if cyclists take up all the lanes of the road then cars (which could travel faster) can't get by. In any event, most CM rides leave at least one lane open for cars. Cars control ALL the streets, 24 hours a day, every day of the month. We only take SOME of the streets, for a COUPLE of hours, ONE day a month. People who complain about traffic blocking are basically saying that 99% control isn't enough for cars, they should have 100%. Taken in that light, who's *really* being greedy about road rights?
    What about the cops?
    Police were a constant presence for about the first year of the Austin rides, and often made many unjustified arrests and issued lots of bogus tickets. (Most Critical Massers had their cases dismissed or won their cases in court.) Typically, dozens of motorcycle, car, and bike cops would be waiting at the meeting site before the ride started, and ride with the mass, looking for any excuse to issue tickets or make arrests (and inventing "infractions" when that didn't happen). After Critical Massers showed videotapes of out-of-control cops to the City Council in late 1994, the cops mysteriously stopped showing up to the rides. These days, cops only show up when CM'ers do something stupid like take up EVERY lane of traffic on a roadway for an extended period of time (at which point all the yuppies tie up the 911 system with their car phones). In general, if we leave at least one lane of traffic open for cars (even on a three-lane roadway), then we don't get hassled.
    Who runs Critical Mass?
    Nobody. There are no leaders. Anybody can ride, and whoever happens to be in the front of the mass usually determines the route. Riders are free to follow all traffic laws or break all the laws as they see fit, with each rider being responsible for his/her own actions. Riders can also try to convince fellow riders that they should take up all the lanes of traffic or that they *shouldn't* take up all the lanes of traffic.
    What route do you take?
    It's random. Sometimes busy streets, sometimes peaceful streets. Whoever's in front usually determines where we go. Often someone suggests a special destination, such as the site where a cyclist got hit by a car, a bank that doesn't allow cyclists to use the drive-thru, or a street with bike lanes where we "ticket" cars parked in the bike lane (although it's legal for cars to park in bike lanes in Austin. Go figure.) In the summer months, the ride usually ends at a swimming hole, like Barton Springs, the spillway, or Sunken Gardens.
    What should I bring to a ride?
    Water. You'll get thirsty.
    Lights. From October through March, it gets dark early.
    Noisemakers. Some 99-cent stores have packages of little tooter horns.
    Friends. The more the merrier!
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    it takes time deary
  • 05-27-2010
    ryno711
    what is it with bicycle riders and forums? Why do people get on forums? To complain or to enrich there knowledge on the subject matter. "Cyclists have a bad name", geez...GOOD ONE. You make it seem like cyclists are gangsters, when in fact most are just a bunch of harmless middle-aged divorced men.
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    I will never try to convince someone to go, or to break laws. I will however tell people that there are a lot of cool good people there. And its a lot of fun. Hope toy see some of you there, and I understand why some of you others may not support or appreciate it.
  • 05-27-2010
    srwhouston
    Quote:

what is it with bicycle riders and forums? Why do people get on forums? To complain or to enrich there knowledge on the subject matter. "Cyclists have a bad name", geez...GOOD ONE. You make it seem like cyclists are gangsters, when in fact most are just a bunch of harmless middle-aged divorced men.

lol!! gol!!! pol!!!
  • 05-27-2010
    springtrailstx
    Quote:

I am 1 for 2. I am not divorced.
  • 05-27-2010
    Harold
    my local bike forum is the intersection at the top of the hill by the water tower. all the trails go downhill from there.
  • 05-27-2010
    agree to disagree about CM. have a safe ride though, srw.
  • 05-28-2010
    du52
    Quote:

several of us are also stuck in this concrete jungle. We have several locations to ride in Houston and surrounding areas. Critical Mass is tomorrow night downtown if you want to meet a few fellow riders. Usually you can make some plans and find out some places to go ride from some of the riders there

Is it already that friday? I think I will be there!
  • 05-28-2010
    J3SSEB
    So...on a good note I just read on the DORBA website that Knob Hills is deemed a National Park and will re-open soon. They are trying to get a work day of June 6th; just doing my part in spreading the word. FYI: Knob Hills is a single track trail in Flower Mound, TX off FM1171 and FM 407. It has been closed for several months now.
  • 05-28-2010
    HAL 9000
    Quote:

Some of us prefer to see things for what they are not what we wish them to be.
  • 05-28-2010
    fastmtnbiker33w
    This forum is dead because we're the only ones who don't like the tmbra forum.
  • 05-28-2010
    chas_martel
    Quote:

Guess what "zero" some of us Texans have traveled the world and understand why we should
    be teaching our kids that they live in a Republic and not a democracy. To teach otherwise is a LIE!
  • 05-28-2010
    Aww Snap!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chas_martel
    Guess what "zero" some of us Texans have traveled the world and understand why we should
    be teaching our kids that they live in a Republic and not a democracy. To teach otherwise is a LIE!

A republic is a FORM of democracy.

We live in a republic, but PRACTICE democracy.

Not to mention the other, far more ludicrous changes.
  • 05-28-2010
    Lunchbox362
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EPeff
    We're out riding!

Legit answer.
  • 05-29-2010
    chas_martel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aww Snap!!
    A republic is a FORM of democracy.

We live in a republic, but PRACTICE democracy.

Not to mention the other, far more ludicrous changes.

We do practice forms of democracy as we elect representatives. But, to say we should teach that we are a democracy and not a republic is a sign of ignorance. To imply that what we are is "bad" is because of the above is stupid and arrogant.
  • 05-29-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fastmtnbiker33w
    This forum is dead because we're the only ones who don't like the tmbra forum.

what forum? never heard of that one. I guess the R stands for race...and that is why.
  • 05-29-2010
    ArmySlowRdr
    Quote:

what forum? never heard of that one. I guess the R stands for race...and that is why.

Just got back from Lance's Ranch. TMBRA hosted the ProXCT there today.
  • 05-30-2010
    thebronze
    Quote:

So...on a good note I just read on the DORBA website that Knob Hills is deemed a National Park and will re-open soon. They are trying to get a work day of June 6th; just doing my part in spreading the word. FYI: Knob Hills is a single track trail in Flower Mound, TX off FM1171 and FM 407. It has been closed for several months now.

Yeah, but I have such mixed feelings about Dorba getting involved. They are great for getting a lot of people out and getting things done but their idea of a trail and mine will never mesh.
  • 05-30-2010
    chas_martel
    Quote:

Yeah, but I have such mixed feelings about Dorba getting involved. They are great for getting a lot of people out and getting things done but their idea of a trail and mine will never mesh.

Amen! Their motivation is primarily seeing that smooth tracks are maintained for racer boy types. And they don't allow anything
    that is the least technical to exist for long because a) it slows racer boys down and b) scares newbies. I actually had a dorbite tell
    me this week that he did not like Big Cedar as much as Erwin because he had to put his foot down on some of the climbs. I

PS: Why would anyone ride Knob Hill given that North Shore is so close by?
  • 05-30-2010
    clewttu
    Quote:

yeah, the idea of riding dirt that resembles paved trails is gheyness
  • 05-30-2010
    thebronze
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chas_martel
    Amen! Their motivation is primarily seeing that smooth tracks are maintained for racer boy types. And they don't allow anything
    that is the least technical to exist for long because a) it slows racer boys down and b) scares newbies. I actually had a dorbite tell
    me this week that he did not like Big Cedar as much as Erwin because he had to put his foot down on some of the climbs. I

PS: Why would anyone ride Knob Hill given that North Shore is so close by?

Yep, however I have absolutely no desire to ever buy or ride a 29r so I mine as well move.

Considering the recent reworks of north shore and its inevitable collapse into a safe place where you can ride with your kids, i'd rather ride Horseshoe or Knob Hill. I've gotten completely bored with the west side and its slowly being rerouted to match the other half. Isle Du Bois still stands out as a challenge though.
  • 05-30-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

TMBRA... ProXCT...

all greek to me!
  • 05-31-2010
    srwhouston
    well, still hopping I see. lol
  • 06-02-2010
    dburatti
    Quote:

Or lets stay in the dark ages and keep following old legislature, old laws, old ways, old constitution in an age that is far to advanced for it. Its time for some revisions! The principles this country were founded on and continue to be built on are great, but its time to make changes. We are never going to agree on everything, but its about time we make some changes or we are going to go right back to the place that made us create those documents in the first place.

We're heading toward a Christian theocracy, and remember that theocracies are the way Iran, Iraq, and other Muslim countries are ran. Keep church and state separate!

D
  • 06-02-2010
    HAL 9000
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dburatti
    Keep church and state separate!

D

dwayne nobody is forcing you to go to church so just chill out besides last time i checked it wasn't christians that were flying planes into our buildings, shooting our troops at fort hood or trying to set off a car bomb in times square.
  • 06-02-2010
    srwhouston
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HAL 9000
    dwayne nobody is forcing you to go to church so just chill out besides last time i checked it wasn't christians that were flying planes into our buildings, shooting our troops at fort hood or trying to set off a car bomb in times square.

maybe not in this country, but we are terrorists to everyone else.
  • 06-02-2010
    Aww Snap!!
    I thought we closed the POSER forum and those guys went over and started f88me...
  • 06-02-2010
    HAL 9000
    Quote:

maybe not in this country, but we are terrorists to everyone else.

PROVE IT
  • 06-03-2010
    thebronze
    You guys take that political crap somewhere else.

Anyone going to Angel Fire or Arkansas this summer? I might be up in Angel Fire in August if I can save some $$ up.
  • 07-27-2010
    stinkymutt
    Dear Johnny Dallas and Jackie Houston,

Knock it off with the pissing contest. The rest of the State is tired of you guys constantly shooting your mouths off. Didn't your daddy ever tell you it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot rather than opening it and letting them know it?

That is all.
  • 07-27-2010
    CharacterZero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkymutt
    Dear Johnny Dallas and Jackie Houston,

Knock it off with the pissing contest. The rest of the State is tired of you guys constantly shooting your mouths off. Didn't your daddy ever tell you it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot rather than opening it and letting them know it?

That is all.

Late to the game AND starting early. Nice. :thumbsup:
  • 07-27-2010
    srwhouston
    lol
  • 07-28-2010
    Heckler10812
    critical mass and any other type of pedaling events is great to promote cycliing. I am all for it, dont get me wrong i am all about the single track but never put anyone else down that pedals