• 06-21-2010
    Trail_rat
    wingnut packs - any houston stockists ?
    over in houston with work from the uk. wondering if there is anywhere you guys can reccomend to pick up a wingnut pack in houston if at all ? staying on the 220 northwest freeway but have some wheels so can get about t

hyper 3 or enduro

ive had a google but it seems wingnut are as rare here as they are in the uk.

any help appreciated !
  • 06-24-2010
    Chaffer
    Sorry Kiddo...
    The closest Texas Store is:

Plano Cycling and Fitness
    605 East 18th Street
    Plano, TX 75074
    Phone: 972-423-4130

Everybody I know here in Austin with one, ordered theirs online.

It's worth the effort to order it. If you don't like it, Wingnut gear should have a decent return policy.

Good guys, they answer their own mail.
  • 06-25-2010
    lost27
    Getting one is very easy... just order online. However, should you need warranty work it will take a while. I've found a local source for frame bags and they've helped me patch my Wingnut when it ripped. Check out F3 Designs if you ever need a quick turnaround on fixes.
  • 06-26-2010
    shoulderfu
    They are a POS!...The zippers break.Everyone I know (self included) has had this issue.Conversely, the Ergon packs are great...bye bye back pain! Well worth the $$
  • 06-28-2010
    RiderInTraining
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shoulderfu
    They are a POS!...The zippers break.Everyone I know (self included) has had this issue.Conversely, the Ergon packs are great...bye bye back pain! Well worth the $$

Nonsense, I use mine for 4 years without any problems.