Who works at Marriot in ATX?- Mtbr.com
    Citizen Of Earth
    May 2008

Who works at Marriot in ATX?

My roommate works with a girl at the Marriot in Austin that says she knows me...or at least knows who I am via the boards...just wondering if she is on this board or another one? Shes on the Texas State Cycling team too. Anyone?
    "If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." ~ J. Whittaker

mtbr member
    Is she hot?

glassphisheye
    Desperate for a date?
    web design and development in El Paso
    www.websitescenes.com | http://www.roughriderfreeride.com

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    If she's asian esp pinay send her. lol.

Citizen Of Earth
    May 2008
    No dates, lol, happily with the woman I'll marry in a year. My roommate just mentioned she is on the TSU cycling team and some friends and I are working to put together a 'Roam the Loam' style event on campus to include a urban downhill race as a main event. Anyhow, I think it would be good to get in contact.
    "If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." ~ J. Whittaker

glassphisheye
    Sweeet! Will it be collegiate sanctioned? We just started a collegiate DH team here at UTEP ( University of Texas at El Paso) and we will be racing next year.
    web design and development in El Paso
    www.websitescenes.com | http://www.roughriderfreeride.com

Citizen Of Earth
    May 2008
    Sick! Good luck man! We are hopeing it will be sanctioned by TSU, I am not a student like some of my friends, BUT I AM a local business owner and am helping to push it along in the private business sector...getting others amp'd and promoting it as such. Anyhow, yeah its going to have to be sanctioned by TSU because the best Urban DH in the state is on campus here. We could easily route it to take 4+ minutes...and thats hauling ace! Right now, when we ride it at night, the fastest I have done it in is about 3:30 or so without officially timing it. There are several different routes around the library and between Old Main and Sewell Park and if we mixed some wood jumps and small transitions into the mix we could easily get rid of the monotany of 15 seperate stair sets.

There is also a nice big 8' drop to transition if we could get a run in routed around a big bending staircase...I'm working on getting a map and with that and contacts in the school and community, along with some contacts at Red Bull we are hopeing for sometime next year. Who knows how big we could get it though...the sky is really the limit and we've talked to some LBS's and they are all willing to do seminar time, free tech, etc. So who knows...it'll all depend on peoples ability to say 'yes'*.

*direct reference to Yes Man, no relation or implied relationship between its producer, or producing company.

Members who have read this thread: 0