Where r the good tracks near by Houston???- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 48 of 48
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: verme_vsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39

    Where r the good tracks near by Houston???

    Hello Dudes, I'm moving to Houston but before I go I want to make sure there are good tracks to ride near by Houston. Please let me know your comments.

    Thanks, Raf

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pedigre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    712
    Hey, welcome to Houston (in advance). There are quite a few places to ride in the Houston area. I haven't made my way over there just yet, but if you click the link in my sig you can see what your options are. Terry Hershey Park and Memorial Park are often the ones everyone talks about. There are a couple fairly new ones, too: Cypresswood Trails and George Mitchell Preserve (The Woodlands). You will definitely have plenty of options, be it within the Houston area or a short drive away.

    GHORBA and the The Anthills forums are a good source for info on the Houston area from those that actually live there. Although some of the same peeps will chime in on here, too.
    Pedigre


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,531
    if you can avoid Houston, by all means do so. There is much better riding to be had in San Antonio and Austin (and the outlying areas). Houston is FLAT...

    If you're going to definately wind up in Houston. Welcome, and come check out the Anthills site (www.theanthills.com). Lots of peeps at different levels to ride with.

    and watch out for that Pedigre guy.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pedigre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971

    and watch out for that Pedigre guy.
    hmm... should I be offended? lol
    Pedigre


  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedigre
    hmm... should I be offended? lol
    YES! but we can still be friends, right?!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pedigre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971
    YES! but we can still be friends, right?!
    of course!!
    Pedigre


  7. #7
    DTL
    DTL is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    666
    I have been riding the Houston areas for several years and prefer to travel a bit outside town to do my riding. check out Stepehn F. Austin State Park, I-10 West from Houston exit 723. It's a pretty good single track loop with some short steep climbs and windy trails. I've been riding there for about two years and the loop is about 6 or seven miles so you can ride it two or three times, depending on your fitness level and smoke yourself pretty good.

    Another good place is Huntsville State Park, I-45 North of Houston in Huntsville. It has more hills and is a little harder but still a great place to ride. You get get a good workout there too and some xc races are even hosted there.

    The other poster is right when he said there are better places around San Antonio and Austin but there are options around H-town to keep you busy locally. Good Luck!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by verme_vsf
    Hello Dudes, I'm moving to Houston but before I go I want to make sure there are good tracks to ride near by Houston. Please let me know your comments.

    Thanks, Raf

    There ain't none.

  9. #9
    i am, therefore, i ride
    Reputation: nico2me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    342
    define "good tracks" compared to what you ride there in Brazil
    "Life is good..... enjoy it !!!!!"

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53
    i would suggest you move to austin not houston, austin has infinitaly more local option compared to houston

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    665
    If you have a choice Austin. If not, Houston has some fun trails. I met a guy from upstate NY today who said he was so bummed about moving to H-town. Then he found the Anthills and was pleasantly suprised and actually likes the trails. Soooooo, H-town ain't that bad considering it's F-L-A-T.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26
    I will be in Houston area in a couple of weeks for my nephew's hockey tournament. I'm going to take my bike just in case I have a little free time. Can anyone tell me what trails are pretty close to Sugarland? That is where I will be staying.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pedigre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyFive
    I will be in Houston area in a couple of weeks for my nephew's hockey tournament. I'm going to take my bike just in case I have a little free time. Can anyone tell me what trails are pretty close to Sugarland? That is where I will be staying.
    This map should help you find just what you are looking for.
    Pedigre


  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26
    Thank you! I'll check it out.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    33
    Friggin haters! Do any of you ride the Houston trails? Where are the obvious trail choices like Memorial park and Jack Brooks. I ride all over Texas and these trails are as good as any, not as much elevation as some but more technical than other trails in Austin and San Antonio. Hit Rocky Hill Ranch which is roughly an hour and a half from Houston if you want a good all around trail. If you want someone to ride with in Houston just PM me.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1
    How is the trail in Memorial Park? I have never seen any bikers around there - mountain or road. Seems they hate bikers there or something. Silly joggers.
    Also, the Ant Hills are ok, exept for the crosswalks by intersections, they could hav made those a little wider. -Waaa.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14
    Huntsville is worth the short drive.

  18. #18
    MCF
    MCF is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MCF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    723

    Seriously??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian2005
    How is the trail in Memorial Park? I have never seen any bikers around there - mountain or road. Seems they hate bikers there or something. Silly joggers.
    Also, the Ant Hills are ok, exept for the crosswalks by intersections, they could hav made those a little wider. -Waaa.
    There are about ~15 miles of very techinical trails that are all interconnected with the exception of two (green trail and the on the other side of the tracks). I am at Memorial 2-3 times a week either road biking the loop and through the park itself or riding the trails. You must be looking at the jogging trail that goes around the park. Yes, do not ride on the jogging trail, and why would you want to..flat soft surface for running. Hit the blue, green, orange, yellow, red trails that are well marked near the softball fields or the green trail that runs E-W or W-E along Memorila or hit the trail on the other side of the tracks near the jogging trail. VERY technical trail that will take you under some bridges back to the main trail system.

  19. #19

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    30
    I myself ride the Cypresswood trails on a daily basis. I live maybe 5 minutes away from them hah. They are some fun trails with some new additions that make them even better. My only problem is there are to many people running through with their Ipod's on or people who don't call out when taking blind turns or drops and climbs. Luckly I'm a college student with spread out classes so I ride when there are few to no people out hah, but group ride on Sundays are fun as well. If nothing else ride them once just to see how it is. It's a fun ride and if you get a good speed goin (10-15 avg mph) you will have a blast

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    32
    So which are the more technical trails? I'm moving from Oklahoma City to Spring, and I'm getting kind of worried about these reports of FLAT trails. I have a Blur LT that I don't want to trade in for a carbon XC bike...

  21. #21
    i am, therefore, i ride
    Reputation: nico2me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Madferrett
    So which are the more technical trails? I'm moving from Oklahoma City to Spring, and I'm getting kind of worried about these reports of FLAT trails. I have a Blur LT that I don't want to trade in for a carbon XC bike...
    Houston area trails are not technical, they are beginner friendly, intermediate/advance trails at best. Not a whole lot we can do since we don't have the elevation like El Paso area. We just make the most of what we have to work with. The most technical in the area is Jack Brooks Park.

    A couple hours drive, then you will find all kinds of trails to suit your skill level. Waco, Austin, San Antonio and further west, it just depends on how far you're willing to drive.

    BTW, I live in Spring too and Cypresswood will be in your neck of the woods. It needs a lot of work right now but it should be in great shape in a couple of weeks. PM me for a tour.
    "Life is good..... enjoy it !!!!!"

  22. #22
    Fat Biker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    426
    You can get current trail conditions at www.ghorba.org .

    Although Houston doesn't have as many trails as Austin there are still some excellent spots to ride. Memorial Park, Cypresswood Proper (Collins Park), Cypresswood Improper (MANKO 3), the Anthills, Timberlane Trails, and Cypress Creek are all located within city limits. There are quite a few other good rides just outside the city as well. Jack Brooks is challenging and well maintained; Huntsville State Park and Double Lake Recreation Area each offer TMBRA races each year; Flintridge has turned out to be a good spot for a real twisty run; and Stephen F. Austin State Park is a nice place for an easy, scenic cruise. A little further out you have Lake Bryan, Bluff Creek Ranch, and the ever popular Rocky Hill Ranch. Then of course Austin is only 2.5 hours away with a whole bunch of great rides.

    If you look you'll find that Houston and the surrounding area offer most anything you could want except long downhill sections.

    Soccerdude

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Madferrett
    So which are the more technical trails? I'm moving from Oklahoma City to Spring, and I'm getting kind of worried about these reports of FLAT trails. I have a Blur LT that I don't want to trade in for a carbon XC bike...
    They're sure as heck not in Spring (or the Houston area). All the "techy" stuff is in the Austin and San Antonio area.

    People who live in Houston will argue that Memorial Park and the Anthills are "technical", and GHORBA even lists the Anthills as "Intermediate to Advanced". That still cracks me up! The locals say that if the trail is too easy, then you aren't riding fast enough. My bike of choice out there was a rigid 29er singlespeed.

    In Spring, your local trails will be Cypresswood, Double Lake, and Huntsville.

    Good luck!

  24. #24
    bike rider
    Reputation: mattkock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,152
    Once Cypresswood gets back on it's feet (after the flood) it should be fun again. I started cutting trails there in 1992 because I wanted somewhere closer than Memorial Park to ride and train (I lived in the neighborhood across from the trail). There is a fun group ride out there on Saturdays (experts @ 2pm) and Sunday (all levels @ 8am and 2pm). You can PM me if you'd like the tour. I've ridden and raced all over the state and country (Utah, Colorado, California, New Mexico, Louisiana, Nevada, New York, Vermont, Florida, etc and even Whistler) and I think that the Houston trails are pretty fun. After racing expert downhill all over the country do I think the Houston trails are difficult? Like someone said before, "If you don't think so, you're not going fast enough". Nothing in Houston will ever compare to the "expert only" downhill trail in Boulder City, Nevada called Armegeddon (which I've raced twice and never felt comfortable on, EVER) but they never fail to put a big 'ole smile on my face.
    My Bikes Kick Ass!!!

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    104
    This is a good thread to come upon. I'm a Houstonian currently living in Durango, CO and I have gotten into mountain biking bigtime. I'll be moving back next summer and am glad to read about some options in TX. Cypresswood is actually only a couple miles away from me. I just bought a new bike and ended up going with a 4" full sus XC bike thinking what am I going to do with a long travel trail bike back in Houston? LOL. Anyhow I'm looking forward to checking some of these suggestions out.

  26. #26
    bike rider
    Reputation: mattkock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,152
    Sometimes I ride my 9" travel Karpiel Disco Volante out there so your 4" bike will be fine. Almost everyone out there is rigid SS or full suspension. When you get here PM me and we'll get you acclimated to the altitude.
    My Bikes Kick Ass!!!

  27. #27
    bicycle bicycle bicycle
    Reputation: The*King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    80
    I never get tired of the narcissism of the guys in Austin.

    You will find plenty of places to ride in Houston and a great bunch of guys on the trails. I moved here about 2 years ago. I had done the majority of riding in the Southeast (GA, TN, NC and SC). Is Houston the same, no. Is it still good, yes.

    I've gone from a full suspension to rigid SS and am enjoying trails all over Texas.

    Good luck with the move and definitely hook up with the guys out in Cypresswood. Good bunch of people.

    Peace

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by zx6rpete
    This is a good thread to come upon. I'm a Houstonian currently living in Durango, CO and I have gotten into mountain biking bigtime. I'll be moving back next summer and am glad to read about some options in TX. Cypresswood is actually only a couple miles away from me. I just bought a new bike and ended up going with a 4" full sus XC bike thinking what am I going to do with a long travel trail bike back in Houston? LOL. Anyhow I'm looking forward to checking some of these suggestions out.
    A 4" travel bike is just about perfect for the trails in the Houston area (I wouldn't call that long either). I'll be riding my 150mm travel Enduro SL when I move back to Houston in a month. There is plenty of opportunity to use every bit of that travel in Memorial park if you know where to look -- I snapped the chainstay on my Enduro last summer riding the triangle area. Lots and lots of roots, and plenty of opportunity to take some drops hopping off the top of the roll ins. I love the Durango area (spend about a month every summer camping up on top of Purg riding the CT, Dutch Creek, Jones Creek, Pinkerton Flagstaff, and Corral Draw, etc. -- I just wish I could get a job there), and I can tell you to get ready for some completely different terrain, albeit with very small altitude changes. There aren't really any rocks whatsoever, but that is made up for with the roots and downed logs. Memorial park can be very flowly and fast, I just wish it was directional -- remember to yell out before blind corners and be ready to slam on the brakes for the idiot that doesn't respond . There are also some amazing mtb oriented djs if you know where to look. The anthills are cool, but take some getting used to as there are lots of alternate routes and it can become a maze. I'll be riding a lot more of MP due to the fact that I can ride there from my house.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by TXPhisher
    A 4" travel bike is just about perfect for the trails in the Houston area (I wouldn't call that long either). I'll be riding my 150mm travel Enduro SL when I move back to Houston in a month. There is plenty of opportunity to use every bit of that travel in Memorial park if you know where to look -- I snapped the chainstay on my Enduro last summer riding the triangle area. Lots and lots of roots, and plenty of opportunity to take some drops hopping off the top of the roll ins. I love the Durango area (spend about a month every summer camping up on top of Purg riding the CT, Dutch Creek, Jones Creek, Pinkerton Flagstaff, and Corral Draw, etc. -- I just wish I could get a job there), and I can tell you to get ready for some completely different terrain, albeit with very small altitude changes. There aren't really any rocks whatsoever, but that is made up for with the roots and downed logs. Memorial park can be very flowly and fast, I just wish it was directional -- remember to yell out before blind corners and be ready to slam on the brakes for the idiot that doesn't respond . There are also some amazing mtb oriented djs if you know where to look. The anthills are cool, but take some getting used to as there are lots of alternate routes and it can become a maze. I'll be riding a lot more of MP due to the fact that I can ride there from my house.

    Exactly dude, memorial park may be pretty cake if you take it as face value but you can MAKE it alot more difficult. Ride it hard, ride it fast and grab some air where ever you can. Like the above poster was saying roll ins, root drops, bumps in the trail, grab air off of all of them. It really chages the park for the better.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    695
    Try and get to Jack Brooks....i just rode it for the first time the other day and was pleasantly surprised with the more advanced trails....hmmm fun. Hats off to Booker and the others who maintain that trail....just wish it was a bit closer.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    104
    I used to ride Memorial Park alot when I lived at Memorial & Shephard but that was about 8yrs ago so I'm not exactly mr current affairs. I thought it was pretty good but it seemed crowded and had a few close calls with other riders. I just got back from Fruita today (holy mother jeeezy that place is something ) but the thing that impressed me was the awesome trail etiquette by everyone and the recommended trail directional riding. That seemed to keep a crowded trail system from seeming so crowded. Oh well, other than the mountain biking I don't like living here and can not wait to move back to the great state of Texas.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971
    People who live in Houston will argue that Memorial Park and the Anthills are "technical", and GHORBA even lists the Anthills as "Intermediate to Advanced". That still cracks me up! The locals say that if the trail is too easy, then you aren't riding fast enough. My bike of choice out there was a rigid 29er singlespeed.

    Good luck!
    I hadn't ridden off road in about 16 years, and my son was on his first ride on some old beater raleigh and I was on an old rigid fisher. We didn't have any problems on the trails at memorial or Hunstville, not too tough but great fun nonetheless. I do recall seeing a guy on a rigid singlespeed 29'r having to dismount on a hill on the blue trail. Couldn't make it over the roots I guess.
    PC

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,479
    The truth is that he said he was moving to houston, so suggesting moving to a different city is not the answer.

    As for whether austin is better than houston, that is an opinion. Having lived in both I have my own opinion. We have a dozen trails close to the city, I can get to 4 great ones in 4 different directions, all 10 minutes from my house.

    Austin has more to choose from in terms of trails, but I am guessing that he is moving for a reason other than biking, so trail selection is secondary.

    As for "hating", there is plenty of houston hate to go around about austin as well. Both sides are guilty.
    Austin Mountain Biking and worldwide travel pictures:

    http://www.austinbike.com

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: poff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    riding in H-town is OK if you enjoy riding SS. 29er rigid SS is even more fun. Otherwise spend 2hrs driving to Cameron Park in Waco.

  35. #35

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by austin_bike
    The truth is that he said he was moving to houston, so suggesting moving to a different city is not the answer.
    Agreed!

    I frequent Ant Hills and Memorial on my 5" RM. I Moved from Melbourne Fl. about 3 years ago. Other than a little less sand these trails are almost exactly the same as those in Fl. There are some jumps and some drops. Add some speed for more excitement.
    Last edited by TheRealStig; 06-21-2009 at 09:05 PM.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    665
    And if you "frequent" the trails, plan on pitching in with some trail work then--they don't take care of themselves. Especially if you're going to advertise where they're at and had ZERO involvment in making them what they are today.

  37. #37
    I miss f88
    Reputation: laxman2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveDude
    And if you "frequent" the trails, plan on pitching in with some trail work then--they don't take care of themselves. Especially if you're going to advertise where they're at and had ZERO involvment in making them what they are today.
    Yeah, Memorial Park has had some issues with bikers, especailly because a lot of the old trails were permanently closed to bikers due to erosion (but not to hikers ) and some people still ride them illegally, not really helping the cause...
    WaveDude, you like that new bridge on Orange? I think it turned out quite nice
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

  38. #38

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7
    Good point!

    Do you guys do the maintenance solo or is there a community that does post storm/periodic walk throughs? I know no local MTBers, other than those I cross on the trails, and it would be nice to contribute more to the cause.

  39. #39
    I miss f88
    Reputation: laxman2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,463
    www.ghorba.org

    They do a ton of work, mostly at Memorial Park (which is by far the most heavily used, by bikers and trailrunners/people walking their dogs... They've done some pretty good work there, and at Jack Brooks, which from what I've heard is really well maintained (I'm not good enough to ride there yet; I'm the guy taking his sweet time at Memorial and Terry Hershey)

    At Terry Hershey Park/ The Anthills, its pretty much bring out a shovel...And as a result is in pretty good condition (a few rough spots). The cool thing is that theres a bowl/area where BMX and some MTB guys have built a good number of ramps/jumps. A few of them are actually pretty big.
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by laxman2001
    ...where MTB and some BMX guys have built...
    Fixed it for you. The majority of that is built by MTB'ers with a bunch of BMX poachers.

    Anthills is definitely NOT a bring your shovel and do your own thing. Especially The bowl.

    Recommended reading (maybe after some of you would like to edit your posts?):
    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=210401

    There is a crew getting organized to deal with some of the crap trails and re-routes that got done on the single-track post-IKE. http://www.onyourleftbiking.com PM Rob.

  41. #41
    I miss f88
    Reputation: laxman2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveDude
    Fixed it for you. The majority of that is built by MTB'ers with a bunch of BMX poachers.

    Anthills is definitely NOT a bring your shovel and do your own thing. Especially The bowl.

    Recommended reading (maybe after some of you would like to edit your posts?):
    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=210401

    There is a crew getting organized to deal with some of the crap trails and re-routes that got done on the single-track post-IKE. http://www.onyourleftbiking.com PM Rob.
    fair enough. I just know it's not GHORBA maintained, and that some of those bridges are cobbled together. And the bowl constantly changes. I'm a newb and I only do group rides out there, its pretty far for me.
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveDude
    And if you "frequent" the trails, plan on pitching in with some trail work then--they don't take care of themselves. Especially if you're going to advertise where they're at and had ZERO involvment in making them what they are today.
    Public trails on public land? Sharing locations? Isn't that part of the community? no need to get fired up (lol) BTW, you can also get involved by making donations and joining your local off road biking organization.
    PC

  43. #43
    DNINIT
    Reputation: shortyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    84
    Go to Jack Brooks in Hitchcock. Very good work out.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with itů Pee on it and walk away

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    87
    im going to check out the new memorial park trail (Justin Brindley trail) in Sugar Land this weekend. it's short (2 miles) but they just put it together a few weeks ago.

  45. #45
    I miss f88
    Reputation: laxman2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,463
    oh i heard about that. But I haven't even been to cypresswood yet...
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pedigre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by ssm-gd3
    im going to check out the new memorial park trail (Justin Brindley trail) in Sugar Land this weekend. it's short (2 miles) but they just put it together a few weeks ago.
    plan on taking any pictures?
    Pedigre


  47. #47

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    If you want a challenging trail to ride try Jack Brooks Park. Located just down 45 south from Houston. Its way more challenging then Memorial Park. Check GHORBA to get the exact location.

  48. #48
    Wanderer
    Reputation: Toff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    852
    The Anthills trail work forum at onyourleftbiking.com is a hidden forum due to all the grumpy old farts that live around the area so you will not be able to see it until you PM Rob and ask to be added.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.