WC or BCGB Friday 7/15?

Printable View

• 07-08-2011
    BGillespie
    WC or BCGB Friday 7/15?
    I'll be in Austin for the weekend, anyone want to show me around either on Friday during the day? I won't have a car, but will hanging around Lamar & Oltorf.
  • 07-08-2011
    sooner518
    ill probably be out at Walnut tomorrow morning if you can ride then. id guess around 10AM or so. i ride a seafoam green SC Superlight.
  • 07-08-2011
    BGillespie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    ill probably be out at Walnut tomorrow morning if you can ride then. id guess around 10AM or so. i ride a seafoam green SC Superlight.

Tomorrow is 7/9/11. :thumbsup:
  • 07-08-2011
    Crazydad
    A couple of friends of mine and I usually ride Friday afternoon around 4-5ish at Walnut Creek. Unfortunately we can't come get you, but if you can make it we would be happy to show you around.
  • 07-08-2011
    austin_bike
    Saturday, BCGB, 360 entrance @ 8:30 if you want to join a couple of us.
  • 07-09-2011
    sooner518
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BGillespie View Post
    Tomorrow is 7/9/11. :thumbsup:

doh. wouldve helped had I read the topic.
  • 07-10-2011
    BGillespie
    My ATX trip may be postponed due to family illness, will update this thread accordingly.

Quote:

doh. wouldve helped had I read the topic.

And it would've helped if I had looked at google maps to see that WC is 16.5 mi. from Lamar & Oltorf. :rolleyes:
  • 07-10-2011
    Fat Bob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by austin_bike View Post
    Saturday, BCGB, 360 entrance @ 8:30 if you want to join a couple of us.

Good ride, thanks as always for your leadership
  • 07-11-2011
    ninjammin
    I live less than a mile from Lamar and Oltorf and can probably show you around the main trail if you still make it out this way.
  • 07-13-2011
    BGillespie
    Austin bound tomorrow AM.

Anyone game for BCBG Friday during the day &/or Saturday morning?
  • 07-13-2011
    ninjammin
    Friday during the day will result in slow roasted meat falling off the bone by the time you're done riding.
  • 07-13-2011
    BGillespie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjammin View Post
    Friday during the day will result in slow roasted meat falling off the bone by the time you're done riding.

Ok, Friday AM &/or Saturday AM.
  • 07-14-2011
    sooner518
    Quote:

its not THAT bad. its mostly shaded. and the spring about 5 miles in is a nice place to cool off. I've got friends in town or I'd go out and show you around. enjoy.
  • 07-14-2011
    ninjammin
    Quote:

its not THAT bad. its mostly shaded. and the spring about 5 miles in is a nice place to cool off. I've got friends in town or I'd go out and show you around. enjoy.

Ok, so I exaggerated just a bit. Saturday morning is out for me, but I could swing something Friday afternoon. It WILL be very hot though.
  • 07-14-2011
    BGillespie
    Quote:

Ok, so I exaggerated just a bit. Saturday morning is out for me, but I could swing something Friday afternoon. It WILL be very hot though.

I'm game! PM inbound...
  • 07-14-2011
    ninjammin
    Anyone else is more than welcome to join...especially if you're better at guiding rides than I am!
  • 07-16-2011
    BGillespie
    SS Rigid + Hill of Life --> notaphuckin chance. Nonetheless, good times!

Pace was nice early this morning, but I was whooped after yesterday.
  • 07-16-2011
    ninjammin
    I feel like I was in a car wreck yesterday.