Visiting Addison- Mtbr.com

Apr 2006

Visiting Addison

Hi,

I will be visiting Addison October 10 to 14 2006 on business but want to ride some dirt while there. I hail from Trinidad, the Caribbean's most southerly isle, and am a naturalist / birder / moutain biker / surfer / adventurer racer / etc. Can anyone assist me with where I could rent a bike and hit a park, or some one who could fix me up with a tour that would be lots of fun. I love single track that is fairly technical or fast, but at 40 not into big jumps etc (did that 20 years ago, not any more).

Thanks a million for any assistance.

Happy trails

Courts

Sep 2005
    check out www.dorba.org for local trails/conditions/directions and for the freeride/dj/urban scene check out www.rogueposse.net. i dont know of any shops that rent out bikes, but it doesn't mean that they don't do it. www.dirtdawgs.org is another good site for both styles of riding. addison has a decent night scene as well, plenty of clubs/bars with hot young tail running around. when it gets closer to that time send me a pm and maybe we can hit up a trail and catch some of that tail too. good luck! Lee

mtbr member
    Richardson Bike Mart which is very close to Addison rents bikes. It's at the corner of Coit and Campbell in Richardson.

As the poster above said, go to dorba.org and I'm sure you'll find someone who can give you the tour.

Members who have read this thread: 0