visited a trekconcepts store--ready for winter..- Mtbr.com
    govt kontrakt projkt mgr

visited a trekconcepts store--ready for winter..

<HR style="COLOR: #b7b7b7" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I made the trek down to San Antonio today to check out the latest BikeWorld store which happens to also be a Trek Concepts store.

everything in the store was desireable. I picked up some arm and leg warmers, an alpine digital scale for my Ultimate stand, the new Roll book, a Freil training book for 1 of my employees, and some bike polish and some sort of purple bike lube. It seemed like early XMAS! LOL. The store was a spacious 12,500 square feet and very uncluttered with Internet enabled computers and a coffee/snack bar Outfriggin'standing.

then I drove another 20 miles or so to check out Govt Canyon. I only hiked a few miles as I didnt have the stumpjumper with--but there are at least 20-30 miles of mtb trail there. will be going back some weekend really soon.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Got Mojo?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr
    <HR style="COLOR: #b7b7b7" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I made the trek down to San Antonio today to check out the latest BikeWorld store which happens to also be a Trek Concepts store.

then I drove another 20 miles or so to check out Govt Canyon. I only hiked a few miles as I didnt have the stumpjumper with--but there are at least 20-30 miles of mtb trail there. will be going back some weekend really soon.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    The new Trek/BikeWorld is quite a shop. Good guys in there. Ask for Jeff or Sauce.

As for Govt' Canyon... I was out yesterday. did a 4.5 hr ride, rode a bunch of the good stuff. Lemme know when you are in town again.
    aLaN AT BikeMojo DOT com

Members who have read this thread: 0