Twin Parks H.I.C. MTB Race Series- Mtbr.com

Aug 2005

Twin Parks H.I.C. MTB Race Series

Okay folks, it's time for the long awaited races. The series will be titled HIC, High Impact Challenge. The dates will be August 26th, September 9th, October 21st, and the finals will be December 9th/10th. The three qualifying races will be one day events, and will consist of DH, 4X, and Super D, just like before. I will have times posted sometime this week.

Also, for the September race, Shaums March will be putting on a small clinic, as well as shred up our trails for all to see. Those who win the August race will get free passes to the September clinic.

For those who will not be able to attend one or more of the races, we will be offering points towards the finals in return for helping out our trail builders.

I am still nailing down sponsorships and staff. If any of you locals would like to help out in any of those areas, please let me know.

Thanks guys..... I will be posting more info soon.

Jul 2006
    i've been looking at that park lately, do you have to be a member to ride
    or could i just come out for a day?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    have any changes been made to the 4X this year I know there was talk of extending it?

Aug 2005
    First time to ride is free. Just call us when you're coming out, and I'll give you the gate code and direct you on how to get to the clubhouse. After your first visit, we have a non-member fee of $10/person. Memberships start at $20 a month for locals (inside 50 mile radius), and $50 a year for travel memberships. There are no day fees beyond that for members. You pay your dues and you can ride as often as you want.

The 4X has not been extended yet. That will be a project for next year. With us trying to get the restaurant finished, it hasn't given us much time for an undertaking like that. However, it will be different than at last year's races.

Aug 2005
    Also, feel free to check out our website at www.twinparkscountryclub.com.

Members who have read this thread: 0