Traveling to McKinney on business- Mtbr.com

Jul 2008

Traveling to McKinney on business

Anyone know anything about McKinney? What's it like? I'm going to rent a bike while I'm there and not working.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Check out www.dorba.org. They will have the skinny on everything around the Dallas area. Rentals will be available but they are 15 miles away. There is a good trail in McKinney and many others within a 45 minute drive.

Nov 2007
    i work in mckinney, and personally can not stand the city .. unless you wanna hang out at chili's i suggest you make a trip into dallas for eating and what not .. there is a decent trail outside of mckinney called erwin park, but i haven't ridden it in years

May 2008

Erwin Park and Sister Grove

Quote Originally Posted by tungjoi
    i work in mckinney, and personally can not stand the city .. unless you wanna hang out at chili's i suggest you make a trip into dallas for eating and what not .. there is a decent trail outside of mckinney called erwin park, but i haven't ridden it in years
    Near McKinney are two trails, Sister Grove and Erwin Park, both located off of HW 380, which is one long speed trap. www.dorba.org will have more information

I agree, go to Dallas every chance you get.

Members who have read this thread: 0