trail DOGS- Mtbr.com

Thread: trail DOGS

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

trail DOGS

i was just checking out the idaho forum, and stole an idea from them (who knew that the potato state was good for posting threads as well as bcs upsets). anyways they basically had a roll call for pics of your trail dog, or in many cases just dog, or in my case future trail dog...
    here's mine, her name is emma (anybody want to guess what trail she was named after?) she's a red heeler about 6 weeks old, and as active as she is, i gotta feeling she will be running behind the bike long before she learns where she can and can't poop!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    That a good looking lil guy.

This is Bella, my six year old nut. Some times they are better on the trails than human company.

Jul 2006
    See my avatar pic. Maisy is a lab/something mix mutt. We think lab/pit bull or lab/chow. Greatest dog ever. I cannot take her on rides. Squirrels drive her absolutely insane. First squirrel she goes after will be the last time I see her. My wife worked at a Vet's office and some old lady was out walking one day and found her in a box on the side of the road. She was 6 weeks old and in bad shape but just sooooo cute. She's been with us for 7 years now.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Here are my kids. The brindle male is Tank a 1y/o boxer and the fawn female is Blaze my 4y/o boxer. This is them enjoying our other favorite pastime out on the lake
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ama99b
    i was just checking out the idaho forum, and stole an idea from them (who knew that the potato state was good for posting threads as well as bcs upsets). anyways they basically had a roll call for pics of your trail dog, or in many cases just dog, or in my case future trail dog...
    here's mine, her name is emma (anybody want to guess what trail she was named after?) she's a red heeler about 6 weeks old, and as active as she is, i gotta feeling she will be running behind the bike long before she learns where she can and can't poop!
    Emma Long

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

You got it...

Yep... Emma Long.

Aaron.. you must have a *****en boat on the lake. That is some nice carpet on that thing.

Wrong picture?

TNC
    noMAD man
    Andrew, bring that cute ball of fur out to the trail when it dries up a bit. I bet he won't even bottom out the travel on my Nomad when I run him over.

mtbr member
    Here's my pup, Remy. Not much of a trail dog, boxers love to play but can't hang on bike rides, at best a jog or light trail run for him.

Members who have read this thread: 0