Super D Races In Texas

Printable View

• 08-18-2006
    MCtigre
    Super D Races In Texas
    I already know about the Twin Parks races in the Austin area. I want to know where else in Texas or Central Texas there are more of these races.
    Thanks M.C.tigre
  • 08-18-2006
    bigandhuge
    The Texas Championship Super D is September 2nd at Camp Eagle near Rocksprings. You can see the flyer at tmbra.org.
  • 08-20-2006
    BikeMojo
    there is talk about putting in a super d at Flat Rock
  • 08-20-2006
    MCtigre
    Bike Mojo,
    Where is Flat rock?
  • 08-20-2006
    MCtigre
    Disregard, I see you have a link.
    I am a bit tired after going to Rocky Hill today and instead of spending about 1.5 hours riding ended up doing 3 hours.
    Thanks for the post yall,
    M.C.tigre
  • 08-22-2006
    rocpyro
    flat rock is in Comfort, Texas, on I-10, west of san antonio. The super D at rock springs is gonna be awsome!
  • 08-29-2006
    hallin222
    I'm thinking about going to Camp Eagle this weekend to race in the Beginner class XC race on Sunday morning. It would be my first race entry ever. Sounds like a ton of fun, but it sure is a long drive from Austin.

Ian
  • 08-29-2006
    BikeMojo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hallin222
    I'm thinking about going to Camp Eagle this weekend to race in the Beginner class XC race on Sunday morning. It would be my first race entry ever. Sounds like a ton of fun, but it sure is a long drive from Austin.

Ian

I know some folks looking to carpool.

I plan to attend, not sure if I am racing though.
  • 08-30-2006
    hallin222
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BikeMojo
    I know some folks looking to carpool.

I plan to attend, not sure if I am racing though.

Yeah, I saw that. I think Charlie might be getting a ride with Dustin Payne (MOJO Handle: djenyap).I've convinced my wife to come with me and if she'd feeling well enough she might even enter the race. So far there are NO registered racers in the Beginner Women 30-39 XC race. I told her to enter just for fun and see how it turns out. Last place? So, what. It'll still be fun. I think Dustin came in dead last when he rode the race out at Reimers and he's still coming back for more. Good for him.

Ian
  • 09-25-2006
    Bicyclelist
    yeah, i was there for the super D in Rocksprings Texas at camp eagle, you can go there and run the course if you want... its cool