Suggestion needed, El Paso area- Mtbr.com
    Wahoo!
    Sep 2004

Suggestion needed, El Paso area

I'm headed out to El Paso this March for a few days on business. Since I've never been riding out west, can anyone suggest a shop that rents decent full suspension bikes? I really don't want to bring my hardtail. Anyone willing to show me around? Any suggestions/help would really be appreciated. (I'm looking forward to this trip more than my trip to Walt Disney in April).

Thanks in advance
    I will not tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death.

Ride On!!

Hello from West Texas

Quote Originally Posted by trickten
    I'm headed out to El Paso this March for a few days on business. Since I've never been riding out west, can anyone suggest a shop that rents decent full suspension bikes? I really don't want to bring my hardtail. Anyone willing to show me around? Any suggestions/help would really be appreciated. (I'm looking forward to this trip more than my trip to Walt Disney in April).

Thanks in advance
    Hello from west TEXAS , The Bicycle Co, on North Mesa St. (915) 544-2453 will probabley be your best bet for a descent full suspension rental ( last time I was in there they had a md. rocky mtn slayer they got in to be rented ) , There is also Crazy Cat Cyclery they have two stores and the phone # ( 915 ) 577-9666,.....There are group rides all the time , and fantastic riding year round down here , I ride at least 4 - 5 times a week and would be happy to show anyone around our trails ........Most of the riding is on the west side of el paso , Franklin Mtn. State Park is a fantastic xc area , then pretty much across the street you have the redd road trails that has everything from cross country to freeride trails ( very fun ) If you have never been here before look forward to rock , cactus , & great sunsets.......You will be able to ask most any bike shop on the west side of town about the locations of the trails .............Las Cruces, NM. donna anna trails are worth looking at while you are visiting .......

Members who have read this thread: 0