Stolen Cannondale- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Stolen Cannondale

My sisters yellow Cannondale road bike was stolen from the parking garage in one of the buildings around Quarry lake (near Pure Austin Fitness and BSS North). The lock was cut.

The bike was setup as a commuter bike with Performance grocery panniers, a blue trunk, a nice 600 lumen led light with built in batteries, 2 bright (1/2 watt) performance rear lights much like the planet bike light. Cheap flats for pedals. Yellow/black tiger stripe handle bar tape.

The rear lights were mounted on some PCV much like the following photo of my bike (same panniers and lights as my bike also).

I'm looking for a picture of the bike and will post it as soon as I have one as well as the more details about the bike.

mtbr member

a couple more notes:

Model is a Cannondale T800, the bar tape is black and yellow spotted (not tiger striped), Tiagra front derailleur. Seat stay says “Advanced CAAD3 Aluminum”. Fat (for a road bike) tires with a sidewall reflective stripe. The first image is the closest to what it looked like before it was stolen.

Members who have read this thread: 0