San Antonio Trails DH/FR/4X/DJ/XC- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008

San Antonio Trails DH/FR/4X/DJ/XC

So they have demolished much of the trail system at OP Schanbel, which IMO was the most demanding, versatile, and funnest system in San Antonio. Some riders have mentioned they will be rebuilding trails in the near future.
    Any one interested in helping me resurrect the dirtjumps at Prue rd. bridge? I have been hitting the old line as all of the jumps are still makeable and just need a facelift. There are other lines that will only need some maintenance.
    The plus side is the concrete trail they're building has circumvented the jumps and left mounds of dirt that only need to be moved by a wheelbarrow or additional hands. No digging!! The awesome thing is there are so many possibilites at this site. One could even build a 4X track. We just need some additional rider input and help.
    If any one is interested please respond. This can be the beginning of the rebuilding process. -David M.

Here's some pics of the place:
    http://www.austinbike.com/mtb/opschn...ndex.asp#_self

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

donate/lend equipment

If you are unable to help then how about donating or lending some earth moving equipment. , i.e. digging tools and a much needed wheel barrow.

Please help keep MTB'ing alive and well in San Antonio. -David M.

canuck
    don't let the fuzz on 4wheelers catch you

that place is dead doode give up and buy a big suv

Members who have read this thread: 0