Riding in El Paso?- Mtbr.com

Mar 2009

Riding in El Paso?

Heading down to El Paso TX next weekend and I was checking to see if there are any locals out there that could point me toward some trails there?

mtbr member
    Not a local, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Actually, I didn't...never-the-less, this might help: Mountain Bike Trails Googlemap

Check out our actual trail listings for more info and, in some cases, photos/reviews.
    Pedigre

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff1
    Heading down to El Paso TX next weekend and I was checking to see if there are any locals out there that could point me toward some trails there?
    Many trails here in EL Paso. Just let me know when you want to ride and I'll show you around. No problem were you from?
    timan

glassphisheye
    http://bmba.wordpress.com

Borderland Mountain Bike Association has maps and information about El Paso MTB trails
    web design and development in El Paso
    www.websitescenes.com | http://www.roughriderfreeride.com

Mar 2009
    Thanks! I live in Albuquerque and a buddy and I are going down this weekend (leaving early friday morning). Not sure what day we will be riding but Ill give you a heads up.

Thanks again for the info

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Am riding Saturday A.M. 9-00 Just let me know were you are staying and we will meet you and take you on a ride.
    timan

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff1
    Thanks! I live in Albuquerque and a buddy and I are going down this weekend (leaving early friday morning). Not sure what day we will be riding but Ill give you a heads up.

Thanks again for the info
    Hey, I'm Albuquerque-bound sometime in August..can't recall the dates...it's becoming an annual event.
    Pedigre

Members who have read this thread: 0