• 02-28-2012
    asetliff
    Possibly moving to Irving. Need advice
    Might be relocating to Irving for work. So what's it like? How far to ride ect?:thumbsup:
  • 02-28-2012
    grantw9066
    I want to say that Big Cedar Trails are only about 20-30 minutes away. Big cedar trails are some of the better ones around north Texas.
  • 02-28-2012
    texbiker
    Check out DORBA.org and fwmba.org for lots of trail information.
  • 02-28-2012
    asetliff
    Overall what is your opinion of Irving in general? Any areas to avoid living in ect? Cost of living through the roof ect? I'm living in a very cheap cost of living area now. Work would be within 5 mins of DFW.
  • 02-28-2012
    texbiker
    Back in the 1970's I worked in Irving but I have no idea now since I live in Houston.
  • 02-29-2012
    clewttu
    Live in Dallas, but never go to Irving so I cant help you there
    there are many trails around the metroplex, this map is helpful in getting a visual
  • 02-29-2012
    sooner518
    Irving is probably about 30 minutes from a lot of trails. Big Cedar, Oak Cliff Nature Preserve, Boulder. a little farther to Northshore or Sansom. This is all assuming there is little traffic. in DFW, there is almost always traffic though.

You say youre gonna work 5 minutes from DFW? What does that mean exactly? DFW is a huge area that takes about an hour to drive from one end to the other.
  • 02-29-2012
    asetliff
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    Irving is probably about 30 minutes from a lot of trails. Big Cedar, Oak Cliff Nature Preserve, Boulder. a little farther to Northshore or Sansom. This is all assuming there is little traffic. in DFW, there is almost always traffic though.

You say youre gonna work 5 minutes from DFW? What does that mean exactly? DFW is a huge area that takes about an hour to drive from one end to the other.

DFW airport. What would the closet hospital be to the airport?