New trail @ Redd Road , El Paso , Texas- Mtbr.com
    Ride On!!

New trail @ Redd Road , El Paso , Texas

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSVhwmNN-kA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSVhwmNN-kA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    there are a couple of new trails at redd road called the negotiator , and another named members only ...Leave a post if youve ridden them yet ! ! ! ......The first two or three shots of the vid is the negotiator, the rest of the vid is members only ( the newest trail @ redd ) , and the end ( helmet cam shot ) is the old mayberry trail also at redd ! ! !....HAVE FUN , GO RIDE ! !........for those of you that didnt know , there are a LOT of new trails on the northeast side of the mountain that are excellent , very xc , but fun , I will post a vid of those trails soon .....

Jul 2006
    Is the negitiator the new trail with the see saw on it? If not, which one is it? Also, members only? I like the new that goes up around the right end of little moab, up to the highline posts, over to the right a few hundred yards, then STRAIGHT DOWN!!! Names for these?

Ride On!!

Hey

Yeah the negotiator has a tetter on it , But its not the one I think your talking about , If its the large tetter totter 12' long x 2-1/2' wide thats the teeter on the trail called P2........Yes the trail going up to the high line poles is a fun xc climb , great workout , I think that trail was named clydes trail .....There is a new redd road trail map floating around at most of the west side bike shops if your intrested in one , but the negotiator and members only havnt been added to it yet ...........If you cant find a map @ the shops let me know and ill email u 1 ......

Members who have read this thread: 0