New to the board- Mtbr.com

Mar 2007

New to the board

I've been lurking around for about a week now, so i figured I'd give a shout out to everyone. Anyway, i currently live in San Antonio, been riding for almost 10 years now.

ouch
    What kinda riding are you into?

mtbr member
    welcome to SA. we ride Flat Rock, Government Canyon and Tapatio regularly from the shop. You can join us if you like.
    Join For Free Beginner Bicycle ,new social network for new cyclists. Win $140 Giro Sunglasses. Videos, Contests, Events.

Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Spero
    What kinda riding are you into?
    I'm into DH and XC, mostly XC though

Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sagecycles
    welcome to SA. we ride Flat Rock, Government Canyon and Tapatio regularly from the shop. You can join us if you like.
    Awesome, I've been looking for people or groups to ride with. What days and when do you guys go?

mtbr member
    with the new daylight savings time, we will starting up a weekday flat rock ranch ride. probably wed evening.
    Join For Free Beginner Bicycle ,new social network for new cyclists. Win $140 Giro Sunglasses. Videos, Contests, Events.

Got Mojo?
    Quote Originally Posted by sagecycles
    with the new daylight savings time, we will starting up a weekday flat rock ranch ride. probably wed evening.
    With daylight savings time there will be many evening rides popping up. Rick, I hope to make a couple of these Wednesday Flat Rock Rides.

bry3:
    I am sure that there will be the regular crew at Mac on Tuesdays, and there has been a long standing ride at OP on Wednesdays....
    aLaN AT BikeMojo DOT com

Mar 2007
    Yeah Tuesday and Wednesday night rides might be difficult b/c of work. I'm usually out by 7:30. I try to do all my riding saturday through mondays.

ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by bry3
    I'm into DH and XC, mostly XC though
    Well, we have wednesday and saturday scheduled rides, but tool around the rest of the week. It's a mix of things from urban to freeride with some trail riding mixed in. Drop by the forums for the ride schedule or drop me a pm.

Also, though I don't speak for them, Drop Zone does a thursday urban ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0