new from amarillo- Mtbr.com
    mtb newb
    Apr 2011

new from amarillo

hi, introduced myself in the beginners section, but just wanted to say hi to everyone in texas. i currently live in amarillo, but not originally from here. anyone else in the amarillo area?

mtbr member
    Welcome to the Forum, and Welcome to the area. I am a newcomer from Phoenix. I live in Friona, about an hour from you, but I make it out to Palo Duro as often as I can. If you haven't ridden there yet, make sure you check it out. For variety, you could also head down to Lubbock for either the Mae Simmons or Buffalo Ridge trails.
    Making Milk by Day, Beer by Night

mtb newb
    Apr 2011
    thanks, if everything works out on monday i'm gonna be going to palo duro to ride some of the trails. hopefully my gf will let me borrow her camera so i can snap some pics.

mtb newb
    Apr 2011
    hit the canyon today, road about 8 miles. unfortunately no camera so i don't have any pics, but i had an awesome time. i still have a lot to learn, and i know i'm gonna be sore tomorrow, but i can't wait to ride again!

GT LTS Hoarder
    Congrats on the great ride and welcome to West Texas! I'm in the Lubbock area and can't ride the Amarillo ride as often as I'd like...

Ride, Sleep, Work
    @ Squints___I live in Amarillo. I ride both mtn, single speed or geared, and road.

Welcome to Amarillo.
    Click to save 15% off your 1st Hammer nutrition order
    http://www.hammernutrition.com/affiliates/50110

Members who have read this thread: 0