Mud Creek - San Antonio- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Mud Creek - San Antonio

Has anybody been to Mud Creek in San Antonio? I'm thinking about heading out there the next time i'm in San Antonio. I'm not making a special trip to San Antonio for this ride, but I will be in the area. I read the review on mountainbiketx.com and am trying to get some additional information (more pics, GPS map). 6.5 miles seems a little short for me. Any chance it's actually longer than that? Is there room for expansion on the north side of the creek?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by All-in
    Has anybody been to Mud Creek in San Antonio? I'm thinking about heading out there the next time i'm in San Antonio. I'm not making a special trip to San Antonio for this ride, but I will be in the area. I read the review on mountainbiketx.com and am trying to get some additional information (more pics, GPS map). 6.5 miles seems a little short for me. Any chance it's actually longer than that? Is there room for expansion on the north side of the creek?

Thanks
    There is also a doubletrack trail (the main trail) that leads out to and under 1604. I've heard that there are some trails and such there, but haven't ventured past the 1604 overpass. Going that far alone will add a little more length to the trip. I haven't been back out there with the GPS to date, but I may this weekend. I've also been meaning to get out there and get more pics. When do you think you will be back in SA?
    Pedigre

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I'm not sure when I'll be down there. Probably in a couple of weeks. If you get any pics or any GPS data, your info would be much appreciated. If I make it out there soon, I'll give you some notice. Maybe we can do a ride out there.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by All-in
    I'm not sure when I'll be down there. Probably in a couple of weeks. If you get any pics or any GPS data, your info would be much appreciated. If I make it out there soon, I'll give you some notice. Maybe we can do a ride out there.
    sounds like a plan. I'll let you know if I get out there this weekend.
    Pedigre

Members who have read this thread: 0