Memorial Park Trail Distances???- Mtbr.com
    mathlete
    Nov 2007

Memorial Park Trail Distances???

Anyone on here know the distance for each segment at Memorial? Example: what is the distance for the green trail from the parking lot at the picnic loop to the kiosk on Memorial Dr., Triangle trail loop, blue loop, yellow trail from the rugby field to the 1st fork, orange to purple, etc. Better yet has anyone got GPS info that follows the map of Memorial on the GHORBA website?

I've ridden these trails for years but have never bothered equipped my MTB with a computer. I suppose it is high time I did.

mathlete
    Nov 2007
    hmm. 47 reads and not one post. Maybe I'm not the only one without a cyclocomputer.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I've got a GPS with some special antennas that should make it usable in the trees...ill be out there thursday ill run all of the "main" trails that night...see what kind of distances i can get. Main trails being purple, yellow, orange and blue. If i had to guess i would say that whole system is around 3 miles but who knows.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I haven't forgotten about this...as soon as we get the trails cleaned up and in good order ill make a distance determination.

Members who have read this thread: 0