Mark Weir in Texas?- Mtbr.com
    TNC
    noMAD man

Mark Weir in Texas?

Anyone see that pic of Mark Weir in the newest Bike magazine, the photo issue, where it shows a pic of him holding a big rattler with a stick at St. Jo, Texas?...I guess The Breaks at Bar H? Maybe it was covered before, and I just missed it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    yeah, I saw that, pretty cool. Several years ago a took a few pics of a rattler stretched out across the trail up there same size as that one.

mtbr member
    i believe that is when they came thru and did a tornado alley series for the magazine. they used bluebonnet to put their bikes together and headed out to ride saint jo and other nearby trails. i dig the picture but wish they could have/would have shown more of the terrain up there.
    "who's pushing the pedals on the season cycle?" -xtc

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by phatphil
    i believe that is when they came thru and did a tornado alley series for the magazine. they used bluebonnet to put their bikes together and headed out to ride saint jo and other nearby trails. i dig the picture but wish they could have/would have shown more of the terrain up there.
    True. People are gonna be left with the thought that they will be accosted by rattlers if they visit S. Jo with no clue as to the type of riding that place has to offer

Members who have read this thread: 0