march vacation- Mtbr.com

Thread: march vacation

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

march vacation

I'm heading to Magnolia Texas in the middle of march (there is a bike ride there) I'm wondering what kind of weather to expect, does it rain alot that time of the year and what type of temperature can i expect? i live in michigan so anything over 50 would be nice.

thanks for any info

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Weather in March is outstanding, most likely between low 60's and 70's. Of course their is always the freak cold front that time of year, but that usually means high 40's. As for rain? It is the rainy season, but we will have more sunny days than rainy, so the odds are on your side. I hope you enjoy your visit.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost458
    I'm heading to Magnolia Texas in the middle of march (there is a bike ride there) I'm wondering what kind of weather to expect, does it rain alot that time of the year and what type of temperature can i expect? i live in michigan so anything over 50 would be nice.

thanks for any info
    Just check the temps now and figure you will then be 2 months closer to the Texas summer

Pedigre

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    change of plans...i'm going to ride the 'spokes 'n spurs' bike ride by austin. liberty hill is the place i think. has anyone here done this ride before? its getting closer for my vacation to start so i'm getting restless, and i like to read about this stuff.

Members who have read this thread: 0