• 04-16-2012
    In-Yo-Grill
    Made it out to Pedernales Falls this weekend...
    Had a good group of around 8 peeps. Met up around 10:00am with some ominous skies. Real, real windy with gusts up to 40mph. Once we hit the trails the wind was a non-factor and it was very pleasant as most of the day was overcast.

BBQ'd some burgers and hit the river for a swim afterwards. Great day with friends and family.

At the grocery store for some last minute goodies...

Arrived at the headquarters eager to hit the trails...

Trails start off with some light double track...Great going ladies - oh wait...that's a dude bringing up the rear...slacker!!!

Stopping for a quick break...

Our resident Clydesdale at 6'-5" and ???lbs.

Kind of a skinny techy spot. May be ride-able but who wants to risk a scratch...

Finally hit some single track...

One more break before our decent...

The picnic area and some well deserved protein...

Finally, the river...
  • 04-16-2012
    BloodyRoots
    Thanks for the writeup, looks boring as hell though lol
  • 04-16-2012
    In-Yo-Grill
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyRoots View Post
    Thanks for the writeup, looks boring as hell though lol

We had no fun what so ever...lol

Trail wise it's pretty light. Good for beginners and people who want to hall arse.
  • 05-01-2012
    Pedigre
    Mind if i steal a pic or two?
  • 05-06-2012
    pleepleus
    Nice, Pedernales Falls is on my to do list for this summer. Did you guys camp?
  • 05-07-2012
    deathphoenix99
    I'm actually going to Austin this weekend and was looking for easy places to ride bikes. I may have to check Pedernales Falls out if I have time.
  • 05-09-2012
    Sil3nt611
    I've been out there to swim before a long time ago, but didn't take any time to hike any trails. I haven't ridden any trails yet, still looking into getting a bike. I might stop by to ride the trails when I get a bike since I'm a beginner anyway.
  • 05-10-2012
    In-Yo-Grill
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedigre View Post
    Mind if i steal a pic or two?

By all means...help yourself.:thumbsup:
  • 05-10-2012
    In-Yo-Grill
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Nice, Pedernales Falls is on my to do list for this summer. Did you guys camp?

We didn't camp but plan on going back to do so. The whole family loved that place, especially my wife.
  • 09-25-2012
    GreyNinja137
    not a fan of riding this place. primitive camping is ok but overall there wasnt much fun had. too much sand too, felt like riding through the beach.