Mad Cow @ FMSP- Mtbr.com

Thread: Mad Cow @ FMSP

mtbr member

Mad Cow @ FMSP

The weatherman blessed us with great weather this weekend and it was time to get out the shorts and tees for this ride. High 70s and a gentle breeze make for a perfect ride. Such a contrast from the frigid temps of 2 weeks ago. It was a perfect weekend.

Mad Cow is one of the easiest trails in NE Franklin Mountain State Park, but it is also one of my favorites. Fun, fast, and flowy. Also, this was my first time using the GoPro camera and I can confirm it's awesome, especially all the mounts it comes with.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q0-EU4pXyfM?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Thanks for the video, looks like a quick track! Do they have some rides out there with more elevation change?

mtbr member
    Most definitely. 1000 feet total climb is about average on a 1 hour ride (further up toward all those mountains you see in the background). Mad cow is usually the last trail I ride on my way back to the parking lot.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I liked watching the rear tire shots, kinda fell into a trance with the little knobbies rotating around, cool angle, and great choice on the song!

mtbr member
    Better encoding and quality version here:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/20229534?portrait=0" width="901" height="507" frameborder="0"></iframe><p>A fast & fun ride down one of my favorite trails in NE Franklin Mountain State Park.</p>

Members who have read this thread: 0