Luling Area MTBing?- Mtbr.com
    banned

Luling Area MTBing?

I am heading over to the Luling area soon from SoLou and I was wondering if there was any trail riding to be had w/ a 30 mile or so radius? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

banned
    OK, I found this. It looks like Madrone is the ticket. Is this the best in the area?

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    You will only be 45 miles from Austin, it's definitely worth the drive. Check this website out, should give you everything that you will need!

www.austinbike.com

Tejas

mtbr member
    Jan 2011

Madrone

Madrone is very good, I go there at least once a month.

mtbr member
    That link to our map is the best you will find in order to find all of the worthwhile (even some that aren't) trails. Madrone is probably one of the better choices, though if you are cool to go a little further, to the NE are the likes of Rocky Hill Ranch and Bluff Creek Ranch. You can find more about each, here. Unlike Austin or even SA, those two aren't as out of the way for you, esp. if you hit them up on the way from or back to SoLou.

Another thought is San Marcos, though what San Marcos has to offer would suffice only if you are dead set on sticking close to the 30 mile radius you mentioned.

Either way, you have plenty of good options if you are willing to drive a little distance.
    Pedigre

Members who have read this thread: 0