• 01-04-2013
    Mosquito1
    Josh - Tyler, Tx - Faulkner Park
    We met at Faulkner yesterday and you mentioned riding the State Park today --- Are you going?

Edit -- Was a great ride! TSP is always fun and the weather was perfect!
  • 02-05-2013
    DJschick88
    I live in Tyler do you ride often?
  • 02-10-2013
    Mosquito1
    Sloooow reply - sorry about that!

I ride Tyler State Park a couple of times each week, and sometimes get down to the parks in Tyler. Faulkner is my fav, but I need to put in more time at Lindsey.

What level are you riding? There are some good groups around the area to ride with ...
  • 02-11-2013
    DJschick88
    I wish I could ride that often. I usually ride on the weekend and on occasion Fridays after work. I have been through TSP a few times only finished it twice due to my friends being out of shape...

I usually ride at Faulkner but ever since LP opened I have been going there. I like the downhills as far as my level of riding I'm not really sure I have only been riding mountain bikes for 3 years.
  • 02-12-2013
    Mosquito1
    I love Faulkner - such good fast, flowy, fun trails. Ive only ridden Lindsey a couple of times, and not lately. Id better get back down there soon!

Post up or PM sometime to go ride! I try to hit TSP Friday afternoons each week for sure.
  • 02-12-2013
    DJschick88
    nice, ill have to try to catch up with you at TSP sometime. i get off work around 3 everyday so maybe after work this Friday.
  • 02-12-2013
    Mosquito1
    Cool - sounds good.
  • 02-13-2013
    DJschick88
    I'll be there as long as the parts for my bike come in on time... So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the FedEx guy.