inks lake- Mtbr.com

Thread: inks lake

Jul 2006

inks lake

going to camp at inks lake north of austin by burnet this weekend and planning on riding mule shoe bend friday. I was wondering how technical it was or not. I have a friend coming with me and he is 6 ft 8in and about 265lbs. He does not bike much. If it is too technical for him it will ruin it for me. Is it a good choice or should I find somewhere else? Im driving from houston area and I dont want to waste the perfect weather and terrain. please help.

Got Mojo?
    Quote Originally Posted by byronmoore
    I was wondering how technical it was or not. I have a friend coming with me and he is 6 ft 8in and about 265lbs. He does not bike much. If it is too technical for him it will ruin it for me. Is it a good choice or should I find somewhere else? Im driving from houston area and I dont want to waste the perfect weather and terrain. please help.

Muleshoe is not technical. It is a fun-flowy singletrack trail. Sounds perfect.

More info check out Austin Bike
    aLaN AT BikeMojo DOT com

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Check out the new re-routes. There are some smaller technical sections in there now. Either way it is a nice flowing trail.

Members who have read this thread: 0