hey da teamsmack- Mtbr.com

Mar 2009

hey da teamsmack

ever get tired of moderators? this is only my third post on here so it's obvious i'm not talking about any moderator from this site, but from other sites? who do they think they are? what gives them the right to act as if they are more inclined to walk this world than any one else? i can see perfectly clearly if it's cussing or if someone is outta hand in a brash manner but if not, if only for the sake of an argument that sometimes things get heated, then why ban people? why not do the homework first or take time to stop and think things through first?

and what about those moderators like scott over on teamsmack who don't even ride bikes but because she's friendly with the mass majority of members, she's now a mod? and that girl didn't even seriously ride bikes, not like the majority of cyclists, be it dirt or road or sun or moonshine, she dirt jumped things that my grandmother could jump, little dirt mounds and she was never even good at that. how do i know this? becasue i used to dirt jump with her.

whatever, i'm getting fed up with being banned (no, i don't think that this is going to help my cause in any way, it's just a discussion, granted one that goes against the grain but it's still something to either talk about or ignore, not get banned over) and it's all i can do from imploding.

teamsmack has gone to the birds, literally. what a joke of a joke, the same things over and over and over again, nothing new except for the innevitable reccession of individualism, like the rest of the coountry. it's all fox 26 or clear channel retarded communications or you're wrong, goodbye.

i choose to keep my self respect and have nothing to do with sites like those and yes, i do ride so that is why i am so, uhm, exasperated?

scott, get real, get a move on, get lost little girl.

you wanna open up your beek and say something in return? now would be the time.

and for as far as roadbike review, which was a cool site, i got banned under the name king kong for 'attacking' someone, which i might have been a bit in hindsight, but not as what the mod 'coolhand' loudly announced to the place as such. it was a discussion that settled with me saying no hard feelings to the op who seemed to take into consideration all points of views. he shoudl be the moderator over there imho.

and i was also ardor there, arrived with both names at the same time and once coolhand figured it out (or some twit mod), i was banned forever under both names seeing as how king kong was the one who was banned, not ardor, but he thought i was'evading' the ban. how can that be if they were both there at the same time? mockingbirds are being killed by the dozen.

and then i came in as ghenkis khan, wanting to have some fun and just let the other crap blow over but did that work? NooooooOOOOoooooooo, she fingerinated that one out as well and so be, bye, bye bye bye bye to the this worlds one and only true mongoloid ruler before it even started. well, i got in some good humor that i'd have to guess put more than a few smiles on some of the faces there and that was the intent, just have some fun and hang out.

oh well, this is open for discussion or you can be like everyone else cuz as i've come to conclude, if you're not a moderator or friendly kiss ass willing to oblige in a friendly kiss ass group hug session day after day with them, you're banned.

if that's truely the case, so be it, get it over with right now.

Mar 2009

and take this with your da.

and btw, i am very serious, i want no recollection of ever being a part of teamsmack. i want ALL things me removed from that site, all words, all traces, all rememberance gone.

i'm dead serious.

Mar 2009

i can not stress this enough

but i am very serious rob, all things me gone from that weak ass site. tired of being played with by your little girls on that place and i will ask that all things me be removed as soon as i come back on, my opinion on the matter will not change as it's gone on for far too long.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    You got a hold of some bad crank, flush that [email protected]

Mar 2009
    i wish, that'd be better than having my name associated with that crap ass site.

mtbr member
    Lol. How many forums did you post this under?
    2008 Specialized Safire Comp

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    ardor n. a fierce heartbeat....does this mean you are suffering from high blood pressure?

But seriously, what makes you think they will read what is here when they are over there?

Harshing my mellow, man..
    Jun 2008
    I'm bored now. Can we talk about something relating to bicycles please?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by locobaylor
    I'm bored now. Can we talk about something relating to bicycles please?
    I agree...less more
    Pedigre

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    F&%$ing trolls...
    2008 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert

I DON'T avoid rocks.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Speaking of moderators...

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdober
    ardor n. a fierce heartbeat....does this mean you are suffering from high blood pressure?
    perhaps this would be a good time to let the OP know that "a fierce heartbeat" is not an applicable definition of "ardor"?
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod
    perhaps this would be a good time to let the OP know that "a fierce heartbeat" is not an applicable definition of "ardor"?

hmm..perhaps if you interpreted the actual definiton rather loosely. ...maybe?
    Pedigre

Citizen Of Earth
    May 2008
    Kid, learn your forum etiquette and quit dragging your sissy complaining and bs from a lesser site to this one.

Moving on...all in favor say 'I'.
    "If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." ~ J. Whittaker

bui
    Ain't afraid of no ghosts
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod
    Maybe he meant "Tachycardic"?

Whatup Monogod?

You ran this race with no real heart
    Yeah right back at the start
    You'd already lost it

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    well it did not take long for AKA enzyte to get ban hammered.

May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotJones
    F&%$ing trolls...

Sheesh, tell me about it.

Members who have read this thread: 0