Great day at "the nut"- Mtbr.com

Dec 2005

Great day at "the nut"

Wow, today was a beautiful day to be outside. Rode walnut creek with some new friends and had a blast. Thanks for the invite Aaron. Hope to see some pics soon. And if we could ever get the video of eduardo crashing that would be awesome. Well, I thought that I would revive this Texas forum by some more ride notices for the Austin area. First one: Sunday 3-26. City Park. at lets say 1:30. No hurry. Lots of pics and video. Come out and have a good ol' time. Let me know who is up for it. Later, PM

Builder of Trails
    Feb 2004
    Not that we had a particularly bad winter, but it's that time of year to start enjoying mountain biking and all that goes with it. The post ride beer will be that much better; the after work rides that much longer, and the people swimming in Barton Creek that much more fun to look at.

I'm hitting up the Goodwater Trail this morning for a 15 mile ride. Yesterday I worked on the trail for about 5 hours and am ready to ride. Have fun at CP.

Dewayne

Dec 2005

Pics of City Park

Great ride , one crash .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apr 2005
    It was sweet riding both parks. I'm so used to riding Walnut that City Park was a nice change. Definatley weak in comparison to its reputation but fun non the less.

Dec 2005

The crash sequence

This is the only bad crash of the day. Ouch...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apr 2005
    Ya know that crash seemed a lot worse watching it in person. I think you have to hear a 200+ lbs person hit the ground to appreciate it.

Members who have read this thread: 0