Good bike shops in Dallas- Mtbr.com

Jun 2006

Good bike shops in Dallas

Hi

im looking for a good bike shop in or around Dalles who sells Santa Cruz or Intense!
    A friend of mine stays there for 2 month and could send me a 6.6 or Nomad to Germany
    The only thing i need is a good offer and faked bill to save the tax in Germany

can anybody help me and give some informations about the bikeshops

maybe someone from a bike shoip red this thread, please contact me if we could make a deal

thanx for help

greertings from Germany

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Bicycle Sport Shop in Austin is a great shop. There phone number is 512 477-3472. Ask for Scott or Alexis. Their web site is www.bicyclesportshop.com. They carry Santa Cruz, Maverick, Specialized, Trek, BMC, Willits, and more.

Jul 2006
    Plano cycling and fitness (in plano obviously, east of dallas) is an awesome shop. They have a large line of santa cruz, i don't know about intense. Huge showroom with many other brands. Rick or Greg are both very helpful and their mechs have been amazing with service. www.planocyclingandfitness.com. I was in there last week, they've got really cheap deals on new 06s. If not there, Richardson Bike Mart is also a good shop, but i prefer PCF.

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by THBiker
    Hi

The only thing i need is a good offer and faked bill to save the tax in Germany

boy does that bring back memories. I used to do that frequently for a couple of Germans when I worked at Wheels in Motion. They tipped generously for us to "wear in" the bikes to avoid taxes when they returned. Ah yes, the 80's were good times.

Bicycles Inc would be a good shop too. Ask for Russ.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Members who have read this thread: 0