God Loves Everone everything everywhere, even New Mexicans- Mtbr.com

Nov 2006

God Loves Everone everything everywhere, even New Mexicans

Forgive and forget the Texas bashing and think about taking me up on offers to great trail riding in New Mexico and Colorado, as well as many other places. Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Taos, Chama, and Gallup offer up stupendous singletracking. S.CO including Platoro, Salida, Pagosa,and Durango as well as Fruita are always on our list of season's rides. We go all the way west to Moab UT, east to the Missouri Ozarks, north to the Chequamegon in N.Wisconsin, and south to? TEXAS...invite me down for some rides!
    Our riding style is mostly a good hard cadence, advanced/expert, but will cater to anything fun, spinning, and in motion. We ride 25 to 50 mile epics with about anywhere from 2,000 to 7,000 ft or more elevation gains where the views of forests, lakes, streams, falls, abundant wildlife, numerous on top of the world vistas are kept memories. Rides include all various terrain from up, down, rollercoaster, and contour on some forest roads,4WD, 2-track, and as much singletrack as possible including steep climbing and giggly awesome downhills.
    We do many sections of the Continental Divide in NM and CO such as Hogback, Cumbres, Elwood Pass, Cottonwood, and even a lungburning section at the headwaters of the Rio Grande. We are now exploring a new section between Abiqui and Cuba NM. We like to explore and search and find too!
    I can offer some room in my house outta Santa Fe and can get four bikes on top of my four door Frontier. I am willing to shuttle, do 1 day to 3 or 4 day rides that could include various lodging and traveling costs. Trips can include hiking, fishing, rafting, and camping with gourmet type meals. I ride Fri.-Sun. at least and can try to accomodate and cater. I am actually in the first stages of selling my small art/bronze casting foundry here in Santa fe so that I can get more active in the mountain biking and scuba adventures. I welcome all to ride, or swim, with me and help me support the adventure addiction. Any input, criticism, and response is greatly appreciated. PM and lets do some great riding together in material and spirit. Mucho gracias mio hermanos y hermanas Montanya-cyclismo en Tejas. RapidoDios. Esteban el Martillo-cabeza de Norte Nuevo Mexico. Vamonos paseo!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Thanks for the invite...

We do go to Cloudcroft and ride the Rim Trail and A Trail. But I would not have admitted it before!

Sep 2006
    sounds like awesome riding down your way, I will need to visit and ride thoes trails. If ever North of the border come visit Northern Ontario Canada some of the best secret single track around. Haliburton forest you can ride for days. CHEERS AMIGO LOPEZ
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    U r welcome down to Hell Paso anytime yo.. We have some awesome trails around these parts.. Cloudcroft is RAD as well as El Paso and Ruidoso.. We dont want any posers comin down and getting hurt though.. We have real trails that u have to ride w/ caution or u will get hurt.. Canada Rocks yo!!! One day I will make it up there.. peace

Nov 2006

Old School Punk

I will definitely put El Paso, Cloudcroft, and Ruidoso on the must do's this coming season. I did race down there once upon atime in the early 90's and explored with my ex. Was thrilled and damaged by being a strange rider in an unfamiliar territory, so it would be cool to have somebody to point the way. We love to ride and with a winter up here just ending?, it will be awhile till we can git in arr hills. RapidoDios hermo.

Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoat111
    U r welcome down to Hell Paso anytime yo.. We have some awesome trails around these parts.. Cloudcroft is RAD as well as El Paso and Ruidoso.. We dont want any posers comin down and getting hurt though.. We have real trails that u have to ride w/ caution or u will get hurt.. Canada Rocks yo!!! One day I will make it up there.. peace
    Thanks, I will make it down to Hell paso some time, Here in Ontario, Kithcher to be exact we are developing and starting construction this spring for a FREE RIDE PARK to resembal Whistlers with drops, jumps, trials, and a 4 xcross track free to the public and events to unfold. CHEERS LOPEZ
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0