• 09-04-2011
    soccerdude
    GHORBA Group Ride at Memorial Park on 9/24/11
    Located just minutes from downtown Houston, Memorial Park is a hidden gem with more than 6 miles of sweet shaded singletrack. Drop-offs, whoopi-ti-do's, short climbs, fast downhills, and quite a few roots are what you can expect on our excursion. Which trails will we ride? All of them! Green, blue, red, yellow, orange, and of course the Triangle! Whether you're new to mountain biking or have been riding for years we'll have a no-drop group thats suited to your speed and endurance so there's no excuse for you miss out. We'll meet at 9:00 am at the parking lot near the football/soccer field with wheels down at 9:30am on Saturday September 24th. We hope to see you there!

There will be free snacks, water, and Gatorade available for all riders. There is no fee to enter the park or ride the trails.

A map to the parking lot: Memorial Park - Google Maps

All GHORBA group rides are open to all riders and not just GHORBA members so bring your friends and family! All riders must bring a bike, a helmet, and either a water bottle or hydration pack. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
  • 09-04-2011
    ecthelion
    Date added to title - thanks!
  • 09-23-2011
    soccerdude
    The trails are open so the ride is on! See you at 9am tomorrow.
  • 09-25-2011
    ARCHAIC
    This is what happens when I go on vacation, I miss out on 2 group rides! I guess riding Mammoth was worth it though!! I will for sure see you guys at the next one! Hope today's ride was a blast
  • 09-27-2011
    du52
    I feel like I should join