• 08-23-2011
    weaverwins
    Flow Track Open Starting This Weekend at Reveille Ranch
    Its hot, but when you're flying down an 8ft wide flow track, the wind will make you smile.

    from their FB Page:

    Flow at the Ranch will be open for riding next weekend! Tell your friends and be the first to ride this epic new section of RPR. Here's a video after we layed out the initial course. Berms, Tables and smooth flow going in this week! Flow at the Ranch - YouTube

    8ft wide run with flowy berms, tables, step ups, etc... ability to shuttle.
  • 08-24-2011
    crbeveri
    that looks like some serious fun
  • 08-24-2011
    53119
    hope you post pics of those features you guys are building! just waiting for cooler weather to make the trip worthwile
  • 08-24-2011
    weaverwins
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    hope you post pics of those features you guys are building! just waiting for cooler weather to make the trip worthwile

    im hoping to grab some helmet cam footage this weekend and will put more pics/video when things progress.

    if the pumptrack would become finished by october, there could be some prime sessioning at this location...
  • 08-24-2011
    53119
    it's great that there are more and more spots in Texas to trip to. don't have to hide shovels at a hidden spot as much! haha. mucho props to you guys for digging in this weather and makin it happen!

    how long is that line gonna be? will it be an alternate that will feed off a main line or is it a seperate little area?
  • 08-24-2011
    weaverwins
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    it's great that there are more and more spots in Texas to trip to. don't have to hide shovels at a hidden spot as much! haha. mucho props to you guys for digging in this weather and makin it happen!

    how long is that line gonna be? will it be an alternate that will feed off a main line or is it a seperate little area?

    it mapped out to 9/10mile but I know they were rerouting some.

    this is a shuttle possible seperate line although on my xc ride sunday i got lost and ended up over in that same area so you could tie in.

    heard that 2 other lines right by it will be added later.
  • 10-11-2011
    Grizzy
    Weaver, you guys have any intentions of building wooden launch's off to the side in front of some of the tables... cod turn a 20' table into a 30' "safe" double!

    Just sayin'... ;)
  • 10-11-2011
    weaverwins
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Weaver, you guys have any intentions of building wooden launch's off to the side in front of some of the tables... cod turn a 20' table into a 30' "safe" double!

    Just sayin'... ;)

    not my build but as I understand it, the flow lines will be built with all levels in mind yes.

    totally aware that you can do what you are speaking of and we've discussed it.

    that place is a goldmine of riding opportunities thanks to Vol.